Are "brojobs" more common than we think????

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Doug Johnson, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Doug Johnson

Doug Johnson New Member

Guys like head. What''s better than getting blown? And for guys, unless you're in love with the girl, it's just good times. And apparently, there's a fair number of gay guys who just love to give head with no strings, no romance, it's just another past time, like stopping by another friend's house for some xbox or a couple beers. No romance, no drama, no ties, just a friend who wants one thing taking care of a friend who wants another thing. It seems like a sound arrangement, and as someone who studied history, an apparently common one. Christ, until a few decades ago, even the military would give a pass to someone caught on the receiving end of a BJ. Getting the BJ wasn't gay, just the giving.

I grew up with a gay brother, 12 years ahead of me, so I guess this is where my curiosity comes from. He's long dead, but what I leaned from him still rings around in my brain.(No, we never did that!) I remember normal, regular guys who he took care of, and it seems like a great arrangement. He liked sucking dick and their wives and GFs didn't. Those guys still loved pussy, but also clearly loved a steady source of head. It was just two guys, both knowing that it was just BJ. No fuss, no muss, no commitments or drama. So is this actually a hidden underground thing in our society like it was in so many others? I think so. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like a pretty good arrangement. I've never been blown by a dude (I'm 47), but I'm starting to wonder. Many women, especially as you get older, aren't into oral (or sex at all), but if another guy will get you off as a friendly gesture, without looking for anything in return, and totally knows that you're not going to be his BF, I'm thinking that a lot of guys would take the offer.

I was told that the pattern is usually the same. A guy knows or suspects that he's got someone who will give him a BJ but resists it because it's "gay". Then one day, he's either drunk or super horny (or some combination of the two) and decides to go for it. He makes himself available and gets blown. The minute he cums, he's beset by guilt and shame and runs out of there like his hair is on fire. Maybe a few weeks or months pass and he finds himself in the same situation. He's thought about it and has realized that nobody knew, his mother didn't see it in his eyes, his friends didn't suspect, he didn't suddenly like dick or stop loving pussy, and hey, it was an easy blowjob! He didn't have to butter the guy up, buy him dinner, convince him to do it, and the guy didn't profess his love or stalk him after it was over. It was just a BJ and nothing more. And he might have even lucked into finding someone with advanced skills who made it his mission to make the guy's head implode. So he gives in again and gets another one. He's again stricken by shame, but it's nowhere like the last time. Now a shorter time elapses and he finds himself back again. After about the third time, as I think my brother put it, they start regarding you like a drive through! No shame, no hesitation, he realizes that it really is just like stopping by for a beer. He's horny, he asks to swing by, and it's taken care of. He has a bad day at work, stuck out at the bars, is stressing over something stupid, and decides that he could use a blow job right about then, so he gets one. Easy, uncomplicated, and maybe even something to chuckle about afterwards.

For guys, sex is just fun, it's horseplay most of the time, so if a strings free blowjob is out there, and no one would ever know, is it actually more common than even I would think to take it? Sorry to ramble, it just seems like free money in a lot of ways, wondering how many people take it but never tell. To hear gay guys talk, the key to blowing a straight guy is either trust or a six pack.

cook74, Leah6049 and Sweetlysad like this.
  2. TheAnytime69

TheAnytime69 Member

Ive played on both sides of that field. Im not gay. If youre comfortable enough to try it you're probably comfortable enough to enjoy it.

rcc8611 and phish like this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Try it.

phish and TheAnytime69 like this.
  4. woodster

Verified Gold Member

ok i will sometime

phish, RaynieJ and TheAnytime69 like this.
  5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

That's so hot

phish and TheAnytime69 like this.
  6. El Chalupacabra

El Chalupacabra New Member

Interesting question but I don't think this is something that is knowable. I am sure the number of guys who consider themselves straight and receive blowjobs from other guys without reciprocation is higher than what is admitted to, but I think it really depends on the circumstances. A straight guy who normally doesn't have bi or gay tendencies isn't just going to be willing to be blown by his friend simply because he struck out at the bar. I think there has to be at least some bisexual interest first, and other factors, like if the guy experiencing a sexual dry spell or the guy in an environment where there aren't women (IE military basic training, prison, etc).

As far as percentage of guys who would blow another guy it is probably not much higher than the statistical percentage of gay and bi men in society (IE 10%, give or take).

RaynieJ and djanalyst like this.
  7. Tron0

Gold Member

Never heard of a bro job before.

8. Bonkers

Bonkers Member

I think it would be great to have a brojob, I would give too. Sometimes when your just chillin and get that urge to get off, if my friend came to me and asked to get him off, I would love to.

Baldman, Xycrom_1738 and phish like this.
  9. teamster145

Gold Member

I am not interested in giving or receiving.

10. Bonkers

Bonkers Member

Well it's not for everybody! Lol thats cool tho

phish, woodster and teamster145 like this.
  11. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

I think it's more common then some guys want to admit
    nothing in the world wrong with it, have fun

FastNHard, phish and woodster like this.
  12. RaynieJ

Gold Member

I think for most people sex is fun, for some women its "just fun" too...but I would hesitate to lump all men into that category. I honestly think the majority of men think sex is a little deeper than just a means to an orgasm, but I suppose that probably also depends on his life stage too. Im not a man so maybe I dont know what the hell Im talking about...but Im also the kind of woman who enjoys that "strings free" oral sex kind of relationship on occasion. My point is, it seems unfair to categorize; but Im also of the opinion that society should get the hell over it and stop making people feel bad about who they want to have naughty fun with. Because then it wouldnt matter! :p

12barblues and johnnyangel694u like this.
  13. LongwoodU

Gold Member

I've been looking at so many hot women on here and Im rock hard! If the right guy walked into my office and wanted to suck my cock I'm pretty sure I'd let him!

Baldman, Hypersexual11, phish and 2 others like this.
  14. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

No. I think the better question is: is bisexuality more common than we thought? To which the resounding answer is a yes. But no matter how good a blowjob feels(or an handjob, or anal for that matter), I think it's a safe bet most men care the gender of the person who is providing the copulatory service.

Unomike2, lbushwalker and RaynieJ like this.
  15. Lonewanderer

Lonewanderer Member

Agree mostly with this i think being bisexual and a man is a no no. I bet alot of men are atleast a little curious. I have a "brojob" before so its happened to me.

16. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Maybe it's not as black and white anymore so more people are labeling themselves as such

TheAnytime69 and RaynieJ like this.
  17. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I would think bisexuality is the epitome of grey..I understand the label carries its baggage, but I don't let societal demonization form my opinions on someones "morality" if you're a dude that likes blow jobs from either gender, then youre bi on a level, nothing wrong with that at all.

RaynieJ likes this.
  18. Gspyder

Gold Member

In the right setting I would accept oral from a guy but I'm not turned on by men or attracted to them at all. I don't think that being willing to accept a "brojob" by itself counts as bisexual. Maybe I'm wrong

TheAnytime69 likes this.
  19. Dave_nz

Dave_nz New Member

I think we can all get too hung up on gay, ver, straight, when in a lot of cases it all about sex. I think it has a lot to do with how we are brought up and what we experience when young. When i was a young teenager i use to have a friend that i would play with. it started with just masturbation together, then one day he asked for a blow job, so i did.. after that he was hooked and all he ever wanted was a blow job. we had lots of fun for a few years before he finally moved with his family.

20. Joboo6

Gold Member

it has to be way more common now than say back in the 70's. I had a friend from childhood and he and I took care of each other for years. He confided in me that he had also done stuff with three other guys, one from childhood as well and two that we met as young adults. I have several other friends that had gay guys on the side, they claim the never reciprocated. I have a lady friend from the eighties, a very hot,hot lady. She has told me that many of the guys that she has used over the years admitted same sex encounters.