Are Anal Intercourse Orgasms Softer?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by JuicyB, Jan 2, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Anal is like the ultimate taboo. Few girls I know will even discuss it. The girls I know who enjoy it usually prefer a finger to a dick. The even fewer I know who can orgasm during anal have told me it's less intense than vaginal orgasm. Do you girls out there agree?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think there must be a strong psychological element present if a woman is having an orgasm from anal stimulation alone (and it's got to be a clitoral or vaginal orgasm, regardless of where the sensation is at)...I mean, it's fun, but it's nothing like clitoral or vaginal stimulation. There aren't nearly as many nerve endings in the anus (not even close!), and we don't have a prostate gland, so it's an entirely different experience for us (it's a thousand times more fun for a guy, you lucky guys!). Some women can have a g-spot orgasm via anal sex, but that would be more like a WOW! sensation (apparently the membrane separating the rectum from the vagina is fairly thin and the angle of entry during anal is such, for certain women, that the penis hits the g-spot easily).

3. ridingthefence

ridingthefence New Member

i've had anal with my ex and i love it. i think it brings my orgasms on faster and they are more intense for me. esp if its anal play while mastubating or eating me out.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I love the 'naughty' feeling of being violated from the bumm. But without clitoral stimulation, I don't orgasm.

With all the above, my orgasm is the absolute most intense in the world! It's totally crazy! I can't take it too often, but when it happens - - OH ----- MY ------ GAWD!! ----- It's quite spectacular :)

5. doreigirl

doreigirl New Member

I don't orgasm from anal alone ( I didn't think anyone could), but the feeling of fullness in my tushy increases the intensity of my orgasms, that's for sure. For me, getting anal with a vibe on my clit is as good as it gets.

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I think they are stronger, from what I can tell hers all were too.

7. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Definately stronger. There are times I will just slide inside and let her use a vibe on the other parts. Just having me in there does a number on her. As for me, A lot stronger.

8. squirtinbunny

squirtinbunny New Member

when the foreplay is good, the anal sex is awsome! He can hit my g-spot from there and make me cum hard. Then once that is done i can play and have a clitoral orgasm as well...I love it!!

9. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

I have only ever had 1 orgasm through anal and it was super intense!