Are all women as horny as SF women?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by UGA08, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

Looking around and reading some of the threads here...you women seem to be horny :hyper

Is this something that is shared by all women, or are you just an exception because you browse and post in sex forums?

Men are horny, I know first hand, haha...are all women horny too? Perhaps the biggest cover-up of all time? :eek

2. Krof

Krof New Member

Believing that women aren't horny I would say is being delusional.

Yes. Women are horny, infact I believe women in many cases are more horny then men.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hmm..I'm not quite sure how to answer that. I'd say the answer is yes to both questions. We all, men and women included, are sexual beings and I happen to believe that women get just as horny as men, and in some cases, more so.

*Puss_in_boots looks innocent* :humpb

Am I more horny than the average woman? Hmmmm...maybe. :p

With that in mind, I really can't speak for any of the other women here, but the reason I joined this forum is because I was looking for place to meet and discuss sex-related and non-sex-related topics, with like-minded people, in a mature, non-threatening, and friendly setting. Basically I wasn't looking for a bunch of horndogs who just want to get off.

#3 Puss_in_boots, Apr 22, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think many women are very horney.
    Will they admit it? No.
    But until they do, there is SexualForums. lol
    Whenever we express our sensual side, we will meet men who enjoy typing and jacking off. it's a fact of life.
    But we do meet others (men and women) who find that loving sex is a normal phenomenon. Learning new things from each other has been a great release, and , personally, I think there are some very hot ideas on this list.
    ;)

5. Thorn

Gold Member

I never get horny! Ask loveitrough.:phat

6. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Since when have you been a woman? Did Rose....?

7. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

Yes definatly! Maybe more so. We're just not as vocal in public about it as men are.

8. dojo

dojo New Member

Although I am a SF member, I am not as horny as the members we are talking about. I am quite a "relaxed" person when it comes to this. I have so many things I have to do in a day, that intimacy is not as important as it is for others. I don't know if it's right or wrong, but this is me ;)

9. Thorn

Gold Member

That's the way Rose is. If her day is or was busy I can usually forget any ideas involving sex. She can't get horney on those kind of days. :ugh

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I know how that is, Thorn. When my wife has a day off I can count on some good sex, but when she works, especially if it's a long, stressful day, I can probably forget it. I wish she'd go back to teaching, as she'd come home relaxed and ready for fun, but she likes working as a chef -- with all its stress, long hours on her feet, and a hot kitchen. I think it's mostly an income issue. It's a shame on our society that a cook makes more money than an experienced teacher.

11. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Something i learned in college from talking to my females friends, is that they get just as horny as most guys, it's just that most (american) social norms urge them to repress these desires and let the guys be the dogs. My first few relationships, i was surprised by what my GFs would tell about there sexual feelings towards me. I guess i was just expecting them to be innocent prudish as the chicks on all the old early 90s sitcoms. But i can tell you that most girls think about sex just as much or more than you do, they just repress it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.