Are all sexual relations gay in fudamenatal

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by surgeongirl, Sep 24, 2013.

1. surgeongirl

surgeongirl New Member

I read one book (MAN IS THE EXTENSION OF WOMAN)
    Here is one equation
    But look at the man. He is something more. He is X and Y. That means, he is essentially an ‘X ’plus something extra. What do I mean by that! Man is already a woman that is ‘X’, plus something extra. Does that mean first step towards manhood is womanhood? Now let’s talk in mathematical language. Here is the equation, Man = 22 autosomes + X + Y Woman= 22 autosomes + X + X= 22 autsomes + X (by logic not by mathematics). . . Man= (22 autosomes + X) + Y= Woman + Y (by mathematics, simply) So man is everything that woman is, plus something extra. Now the extra thing is not qualitatively different, but quantitatively. Hence Y here must be somewhat like X + 1, X+2 or X+ 3 or something like that. It would be ultimately proven that woman can potentially grow into man. Similarly man can reduce to woman, if he loses some part of ‘Y’.

What does it suggest?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Surgeongirl; basis for a PhD thesis perhaps?
    Although IMHO it is twisted logic but that said some species can convert to another sex such as ironically the surgeon fish :)

3. Meee

Gold Member

I think we could mathematically prove that since men have both male and female genes, male masturbation is fundamentally bisexual. Yes?

4. Docksitter

Docksitter New Member

It suggests that someone needs an re-titration of medication? This is gibberish. While we technically think of an "X0" human as "female", this person is actually not "female" in the reproductive sense or in the sense of ever actually maturing into a woman. An X0 person has Turner's syndrome, which manifests in a host of physical and mental disabilities and visible physical abnormalities. "0Y" karyotype simply isn't viable.

Man is "not everything that woman is", for "everything that woman is" requires both X chromosomes, even if one is mostly deactivated. That is "X" is not "the female chromosome". There is no "female chromosome" for humans. If there were, then "X0" would be a normal woman, not "XX". There is a "female karyotype"--"XX". As for "XXY" karyotype, this used to be always classified as sydromatic, but recent years have seen other interpretations, essentially individuals choosing their external "gender". "XXX" and "XYY" can be associated with physical and mental problems, but the associated problems were heavily over-stated early on and more research has revealed that they are not nearly as disastrous as we were once led to believe.

What seems to matter is having at least two "sex" chromosomes, one of which must be "X".* This mumbo jumbo of "here is the equation" is nonsense, not at all based in the reality of human life. We might as well start trying to explain all human behavior on the basis of skin, hair, and eye color.

*This rule is not universal and does not necessarily apply to non-vertebrates that still have sexual reproduction.

#4 Docksitter, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  5. Docksitter

Docksitter New Member

Is sexuality merely a matter of chromosomes?

6. Meee

Gold Member

No, but jokes are merely a matter of humor.

7. Docksitter

Docksitter New Member

I humbly apologize. I often have difficulty recognizing when someone is doing "humor". People have tried to train me otherwise, shame me otherwise, browbeat me, belittle me, and otherwise force me to recognize humor as well as they do, but to no avail. I have been told by professionals that it is a neurological matter and one not under my complete control.

8. Trond

Gold Member

No worries, Dock. It is also easier to tell for those of us who have known Mee for a while (for instance, I'm still not quite sure about the OP. Maybe the first post is just involuntarily funny :))

9. Meee

Gold Member

LOL, nothing to apologize for. In fact, I'm assuming your offer of an apology is in itself meant as a joke, which is completely appropriate for this thread. The original post is a spam post for the book mentioned in it, so nothing in this thread has to be serious or taken seriously.

10. Docksitter

Docksitter New Member

Actually, I did not mean it as a joke. I have difficulty recognizing written humor that is not explicitly identified as such. I also have discovered that what many other people consider "humor" in the wider world usually strikes me as cruel and abusive behavior. Thus, I will sit through sit-coms and wonder why the laughter or sit around listening to people "banter" with great discomfort. As I noted, it's neurological. I've not been horribly abused in early life, don't have PTSD, just am wired differently.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dock, do you ever find anything funny at all?
    I ask that seriously.

12. Docksitter

Docksitter New Member

Do anything funny? I try and am told to stop. People insult me and tell me that I am trying to "make them feel stupid" when I engage in wordplay and the kind of humor I like. When I protest that this is not my intent, I am informed that I am a liar and that the only reason someone would try the humor I try is to make someone else feel stupid. Evidently, I am unable to know what I am thinking and everyone else has magical telepathic powers that tells them what I am "really" thinking.

I can make children laugh, although not through anything witty. Children are honest and spontaneously laugh when something is simply surprising and harmless. Adults, on the other hand, usually refuse to do this and put down adults who still do this.

13. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Does it suggest first there was only women, then came man?

14. Silverfox

Gold Member

Spam, huh. Well, that's just irritating.