are all girls atracted to other girls?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by p51fastone, Dec 15, 2004.

1. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

i see so much girls kissing one another, are you all attracted to one another or what? do some women think the idea is completly discusting?

2. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

In general

Most of the girls you see kissing one another are probabaly either on some kind of drug, or doing it to get guys attention as girls will do this. Trust me I know I am a girl. Other than that there are the real lesbians who generally like that sort of thing. I think women in general find other women attractive, but where the kissing comes in with the straight girls it is mostly an act to get guys horny. :)

3. blade

blade New Member

some women do think its disgusting...mostly from a conservative veiwpoint.i dont think i could imagine myself making out w/ a girl, but i proably would do it to get a guy off, or for $$

4. kbate

kbate New Member

I am

While not all women are attracted to other women, I find certain types of absolutely delectable.

I do not mind kissing, french kissing or public displays of intimacy with another woman. To me it is perfectly normal to hold hands and kiss a person I love. I have lived with, shared a bed, and shared my life with several women, each time we have deeply cared about each other and these have been some of the most satisfying relationships I have been involved in.

I am not trying to make men jealous or excited when I kiss a woman in public, I am trying to express my affection. If a man gets excited by watching I suppose that is OK with me, as long as he keeps his excitedness to himself.

I'm not a lesbian, I have dated and continue to date men, I just find that I am more often more attracted to women and I am not afraid to act on that attraction.