April Fools

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiBiBaby, Apr 3, 2006.

1. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

did anyone else experience any good jokes/pranks on the first?

My family has a tradition of putting a rubber band around the sprayer on the kitchen sink (the little black one that when you squeeze the lever it sprays from there intsead of the faucet). So since I'm not living at home anymore I decided to pull it on my roommate
    only problem... i wasn't feeling well on saturday, a bit groggy, and decided i needed to use the sink before she got home from work having forgot that I did that, and sprayed myself.

however, back on the homefront my brother got sprayed 3 times after mom set it up because he was too damn stubborn to take the band off after getting sprayed once. He wanted to make sure someone else got it

2. Thorn

Gold Member

My son used to do that to my wife all the time. Now he does it to his wife. LOL! When he visited with his family in January he sit it up to get Rose one more time for old time sake but he forgot and did what you did BiBi. He got himself!:lol

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

That gave me a nice chuckle. :haha

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

thanks ryan... thanks alot.... it looked like i'd wet myself... BIG dark spot on my grey sweatpants

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I split the thread and moved these posts over to the general board, since it did not have to do with the board changes. Here's a nice joke you can play on your coworkers, or family if they leave their computer open on April Fools:

Take a screenshot of their desktop (Print Screen) and save it in MSPAINT and then set it as their wall paper. Hide the task bar and icons. When they go to open up the start menu or click on an icon they won't be able to since they are clicking on an image. A great prank to play on the non-technical people.

Or you can saran wrap their toilet for the guys. :lol