Approach technique advise

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Diggler_1351, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Diggler_1351

Diggler_1351 New Member

About my situation: I'm(42)married with a BI wife(37) that loves a threesome with another female, and only if the female is up to par. We are by far not a pro couple at the threesome thing, 6 times so far. So there's this hot young girl(Amanda) in her mid twenty's that I know through a mutual friend that seems eiger on wanting to hang out sometime. And as you can imagine my wife is the better one at picking up another girl, but this time she has put me up to the challenge.
    This is where Amanda comes back into play. I'm pretty sure I can get Amanda to come to our home for an evening of good food, and some cocktails. After diner and drinks is where the water gets cloudy. How do I go about asking Amanda if she would be ok with a threesome, and at the same time not wanting to ruin a potential long term friendship. My wife says she is not giving me any tips since I stuck my foot in my mouth by saying how hard could it possibly be. lol.. and now look I'm reaching out for advice.

Invigorated likes this.
  2. Caljoe

Gold Member

I think that perhaps the best way is for you to bring the subject up indirectly in conversation and see if Amanda expresses an interest. You could say, for instance, that you saw a show about it on late night TV. Her reaction to the idea should give you a clue about whether to pursue it.

3. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Try making it a sexy evening. Lots of flirting, touching, smiling, lighting, music. No need to talk about it. If she is receptive, she will allow herself to be seduced. Your wife may have you tasked with this but once she is in your house, your wife will need to take the lead. Being seduced by a couple, depending on the recipient, could be a more comfortable situation than just a guy.

Diggler_1351 likes this.
  4. Diggler_1351

Diggler_1351 New Member

Good advise, and your 100% rite about the receptiveness. Though some women are hard to read, and I don't want to get smacked. LOL.

5. Diggler_1351

Diggler_1351 New Member

Good Idea, thanks!

6. Diggler_1351

Diggler_1351 New Member

Keep the ideas coming..

7. Sexy Strip

Gold Member

You should let her know what your intentions are before.

I have been in this situation from her point of view on a few occasions. Its annoying to think I am on a casual night out with a couple I know and having a good time, only to feel like the entire thing was for some kind of set up to get me to sleep with them, and bring me along into their swinging lifestyle, something I never knew necessarily that they are into. It leaves me feeling like more of a plaything or a target, not a friend.

So, if you know this girl, and you are interested in this with her. You should try talking to her about it and flirt. If flirting is your style, and keep it casual and light-hearted and not awkward.

We do not know this girl and we don't know how she will react, I mean you could nudge her into it, and she might go for it after some drinks, that doesn't mean the relationship after will be anything but awkward.

8. Nixie

Gold Member

A lot of things get cloudy after drinking - including judgment and consent. I would discuss this when you're all sober first. Or if you discuss it after a few drinks, let the lass go home and sleep on it - thinking about it again in the harsh light of day. Otherwise your friendship could turn into a court case, as plying someone with alcohol with the premeditated intention of getting them to sleep with you can be considered rape.

9. Diggler_1351

Diggler_1351 New Member

When I say diner and drinks I'm referring to a couple of beers or a couple glasses of wine. And when I say the water gets cloudy I'm referring to what is the next move, because like I said my wife has said she is not going to help make any moves for me. lol.

10. Diggler_1351

Diggler_1351 New Member

Your first sentence says it all. I guess I just need to grow some, and ask her what her views are on threesome's.
    Thanks for the advise.

11. Nixie

Gold Member

Oh right, I read what you wrote ("I'm pretty sure I can get Amanda to come to our home for an evening of good food, and some cocktails.") and had two thoughts:

1. That sounds risky, as cocktails can have a surprisingly strong effect on some people - enough to impair their judgment.
    and
    2. The fact that said cocktails were one part of a grander plan to get her into bed could be brought up in court if this goes wrong. I'm not saying a jury would convict you, but that would definitely be something the prosecution would present to them as evidence.

So I'd say, if you want to have cocktails with her, don't do it with the intention of having sex afterwards. And if you want to have sex with her, do it sober (at least the first time you do it), as that's the only way to know if she truly wants to have sex. If she has to be under the influence of alcohol to do it (i.e.. wouldn't do it sober), then it's just a bad idea all around.