[Ask a Girl] anything else I can add while eating my wife.... What do you like maybe I can add it

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hubbywubby, Mar 27, 2012.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I once came by just eating My wife. she moaned and reacted in a way, and the way I was lying I came. Could not explain it but I had a lot of explaining to do after. I said sorry you were so hot I just enjoyed my self so much and it was different so I let lose.. I have to admit my wife is very well groomed and fully shaved. She has a beautiful pussy and it taste as good as it looks. Also I always start out with a few licks from the bottom really slow tot he top of her clit. Then i place one finger in facing down and pull down on her pussy. Than i slide in the second and I kind of tug her whole pussy down. While i keep pressure downward i stat liking her lips. Both sides and sometimes us my other hand to spread her lips. Then i us my tongue and go to work on her pussy . Now I start fucking her with my two fingers down and eat her. I start in on her clit and i dont suck it yet but i have a great motion. I always look at her I can tell by her reaction and the fact that her eyes are rolling back in her head. I than turn my finger up and I start by putting pressure on her g spot. Than I go slow in a nice rhythm and really start to pay attention to her g-spot. Now I turn my tongue and mouth on her clit. I make my lips round like up going to suck on a straw. I start to suck on her clit. Alomost like im giving it a hickey I also make suck noises so she can hear it. The whole time working by bigger on a slow but good pressure rhythm. Then I suck her clit and let off then suck. Than I kiss it and make sre she hears it. little kisses but slow and rythmataic. Than i go all the way down and very slow almost from her ass lick all the way up and finish but sucking her clit.. Than i suck her clit and keep sucking until i can tell shes about to come... Then when she cant take it anymore she cums. sometimes she actually cums and I feel like a king. I Mean she always has an orgasm but sometimes she releases a lot of her love juices. Usually after that she looks at me with those I just feel in love with you eyes again. That way I dont do it every night. I save it for when we need a re kindle. It seems to work.. Any thing I can add. I means I dont wan to leave anything out. She really gives great blow jobs so I need to return the favor. Just want to make her happy..

2. biker061

Gold Member

Re: anything else I can add while eating my wife.... What do you like maybe I can add

sounds like she's a lucky lady. and as for cumming while eating her...happens to me sometimes too, just love licking my wife's pusssy and sometimes its even too much for me!

3. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Re: anything else I can add while eating my wife.... What do you like maybe I can add

Hubby, I would take that as the ultimate compliment if that happened to me...She is a very lucky lady (as am I to have T)

ply likes this.
  4. Notta

Gold Member

Lucky wife indeed. Made me wet, and miss my last love. He was awesome to my pussy. I love reading good things like this. Eat up!!!!

ply likes this.
  5. luv2taste

Gold Member

What we both enjoy is when her pussy gets nice and wet from my mouth making luv to her pussy, the juice that is not captured by my mouth will run down between her ass cheeks. I use it to lube her asshole and slowly insert a finger and finger fuck her asshole while continuing to concentrate on her pussy with my mouth.
    She luvs the sensation and frankly it really turns me on. When she cums I can feel her spasms on my finger.

Notta and ply like this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I could suggest a few tips since you ask.
    When you work on her g-spot, especially when she is almost at the point of orgasming, press your palm on her belly on top of where you rub her g-spot. The partners I tried it with LOVED it, it increases the sensations.
    Work her slow and when she gets close, stop a bit and start again, it gets her to orgasm stronger. If she is like that.
    When you start with your fingers inside, try rubbing the bottom part of her pussy also, discover every contours and explore them, sides, bottom, EVERYWHERE! It got me great results with lady friends over the years. Maybe I was just lucky to meet women who were easy to please.
    Reach deep and work around her cervix, it worked wonders too. Some can orgasm from it, some just love it, then some don't.
    If you have a dildo or vibrator, work it SLOW, change how you aim it and what you do every now and then. I found it gets a woman stimulated then you move to another spot or a different method. It drove my friend crazy and horny as hell and when she orgasmed she really did.

Notta likes this.