Anyone with orgy experience?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SDAVIS, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I was just thinking about the only 3some I was involved in and wondered if anyone here had participated in an orgy. How was it? Fun as you expected or a disappointment? I have always wanted to be in one but the opportunity never presents itself and she would NEVER go for it. If you have, tell me about it please.

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I have never been in an orgy (per se) but I have been to quiet a few
    swingers parties where you just latch onto anyone thats not commited
    and have anytype of sex you like on the spot.. Or if you cant stand anyone watching then go to an un-ocupied bedroom.
    I have not if I recall had sex with over 3 women in one nite
    but did watch my wife do 7 guys, but 1 at a time.:eyes

3. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

What was it like to watch her with 7 in a row? Hot I would think.....I woudl love to try the swinger scene but it will likely never happen for us.

4. KatieBear

KatieBear New Member

My first groupsex experience was when I was eighteen and a freshman in college. While I had had a lot of sex before, up until that time I had only been with one guy at a time. I went with some of my girlfriends from the dorm to a fraternity party.

During the party, my roommate and I followed a couple of the brothers upstairs. The last I saw of my roommate was when she went to her guy's room and I followed mine to his. We entered and it was a big room with a couple of couches and two more guys were sitting there doing shots and hitting a bong. I had already had drank quite a lot of beer and we sat down and smoked a little. Whatever they had must have been pretty strong, because the next thing I knew we were all laughing hysterically and I was doing a striptease for the three of them.

After I got completely naked the one I came up with took off his shirt and started dancing with me while he pulled off his jeans and underwear. I remember grabbing his cock and stroking it a little before going down on him. After a while he stopped me and guided me to the couch. I had gotten pretty hot dancing for them and was already pretty wet. As soon as I reached the couch he came up behind me and eased his cock into me from behind and started to fuck me doggy style while his two friends looked on.

After a while they couldn't take it anymore and one and then the other pulled their dick out and approached me. I sucked and jerked them a little until the one fucking me finally came. Then one of the others laid me on my back and starting fucking me missionary. When he was done, the third one picked up where he left off. About this time I noticed that the room had gotten a little more crowded with 2-3 more of the brothers, maybe more. A couple of the new arrivals took their turns as well.

I remember while one would be fucking me the others would be jerking off and stepping over to ejaculate on me when they were ready to cum. By the time it was over, I was covered with sperm; on my face, in my hair and even in and around my pussy. I think some may have used condoms while they fucked me, but I'm not sure. The guy I came up with kicked everybody out of the room and showed me his bathroom where I took a long shower to get cleaned up. I was kind of stunned a little but I felt kind of excited at the same time. I came several times during the experience and it was probably the most intense sexual experience I had had up to that point.

In the weeks that followed the only regret I had was that guys had been fucking me without protection and even cumming inside me for all I knew. I had in the past always insisted that guys I went out with wore condoms, but I think that being drunk and stoned impaired my judgement. I started to worry about being pregnant or that I might have caught something from one of them. I went to the clinic at school and got tested for everything. I was so relieved to find out that I was clean and not pregnant. After that incident, I decided that alcohol or drugs and sex don't mix and just didn't drink in bars or at parties if I planned on hooking up, which was pretty much every time I went out! LOL

I've had a couple of other gangbangs since then but those were both organized in advance by people I trust and were in a controlled environment. Of course, everybody wore condoms when they fucked me.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

KB it sounds like you have had a active sex life
    keep it going.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I love watching her as she is hot,
    and quiet the exibitionist.
    But I don't recommend it for everyone as most of the people
    in this world just would'nt be able to handle it. They just feel
    that being married gives them ownership and even though
    most men would fuck a good looking girl at the drop of the hat
    the are quiet likely to get jealous if their S/O does the same.

7. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Bighiker I agree, most guys want all the pussy they can get but raise hell if the SO wants any. I personally am no longer jealous in life but what is fair for one shoudl be fair for the other and NO secrets!
    Katiebear, wish I had known girls like you when I was in college. I would have worn protection and not done you if you were not coherent or willing but I would love to go to an event like that!!

8. KatieBear

KatieBear New Member

My roomie, Gisela, just told me that a guy friend of her's is coming to visit from out of town this weekend and he is supposed to be bringing along another male friend with him. I haven't met this friend of her's yet, but she assures me that her guy is a stud that can easily handle both of us by himself in case the double date thing doesn't work out (we'll see about that!). I haven't had a man's cock in me since Tuesday night and I'm almost out of my mind. Gisela and I fool around of course and we have plenty of sex toys but it's just not the same as the real thing.

I'll be sure to report back. Whatever happens tomorrow don't worry about me, I'm working again Saturday night as a bartender/cocktail waitress in a dinner club and I can usually always find a customer or coworker to oblige! The head bartender is HOT (and about 10")!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.