[Ask a Girl] anyone of you ladies dislike COCK RING?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by shajal, Nov 21, 2010.

1. shajal

shajal New Member

so 3 weeks ago i brought a cock ring which one of my friend reccomended.
    i got it and tried it on with my girlfriend and she was all negative about it, saying things like "WTF is that" and she started to act really mature but i didnt mind she is 18.

never the less, we were going to have sex and i put on my cock ring and (i must say it is a great invention, feels really good and its really sensitive and long lasting) my girlfriend rejected the sex and we she just didnt want to do it with the cock ring!!!

i don't know why she felt that why and i asked her and she said "its awkward"

It feels really good when you put on the cock ring and i thought maybe i would try something new with my girl but she rejected it.

any of you ladies in the forum dislike cock ring when having sex?

please give me your perspectives here i want to show my girlfriend the positiveness of the cock ring.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I actually really like them but unfortunately they aren't for everyone. Some guys feel like they need to get the giant bulky ones with all the bells and whistles, but all you really need is a small one to do the job. Every girl is different so you really need to get down to the point of why she truly doesn't like them.

If it's really because she thinks it's awkward, then try to find a smaller one, or have her bent over when you put it on so she doesn't see it and then get to fucking. Maybe after she feels it and gets over that you have it on, it'll feel good.

Does she have any issues with sex toys in general? I mean, does she own a vibrator or anything? It could be that she's embarrassed as well.

3. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

I don't mind them, but to be perfectly honest if he knows what he is doing, sex is much better without, at least it is for me :)

4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

agreed =)

5. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I have never been with a guy who wanted to use one.I would certainly be open to it at least once.What does it feel like?

6. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

hmm i think our sex life is still young to be adding toys in the mix..

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Cock rings are not a toy; they're a device that can make you thicker and harder, and maybe might make intercourse more pleasurable for both. They can also prolong an erection, so there are advantages there.