Anyone like smoking herb and having sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jake_or, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Jake_or

Gold Member

Anyone else think smoking a little marijuana makes sex feel even more amazing?

2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Definitely agree on this. It makes it feel better and helps me last longer. (Don't know why - just does.)

The only downside being that when I eventually cum it isn't as much of a rise up; it's a bit less satisfying of an orgasm. Probably because I've been riding the "almost there" point for a longer time.

Also: Almost every type of weed I've smoked makes me super horny... don't know if that's unique to me or if it happens to others.

3. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Yes!!!

4. woodster

Verified Gold Member

smoking weed goes with many activities very well

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

I don't partake of the Herb.

6. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

7. Husky42

Husky42 Member

I've been smoking and growing for 16 years. I had to quit recently for a short time as I had a bout of psychosis. This was however caused by BHO/Clear. I worked for a dispensary and was going through a gram of oil, personal consumption every other day plus flower. I think over use and the fact that the concetrate was so high in thc but lacking in the beneficial aspects to the plant when it is smoked and ingested forced me to lose it mentally.

I've been ADD/Bi Polar and ODD my entire life but not on meds, this break put me on meds, so now I'm on adderall and back to smoking a little herb, flower only no concentrates unless traditional ice washed hash. Adderall makes it so i can fuck forever once hard but also makes it difficult at certain moments to stay hard, and it makes the orgasm way more intense, the weed when added into the mix allows me to stay hard and control my erection with the stimulant far better, it allows for just as an explosive reaction if not more.

I smoked some dank nigerian hash plant the other night, asked my gf for a bj, i decided to take a chance and give her direction. It led to one of the best blow jobs I've ever had, she for the most part listened at all times, and the combination of weed and adderall gave me my focus on what i wanted and the ability to calmy guide her. She' went deeper than she's ever gone and swallowed far more of my tip than ever before. Weed only made it so much better, of course she did a great job on her own (with my direction of course )

8. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

My wife and I both do a few hits right before sex. It seems to make it more erotic, and last a lot longer.