Anyone know about Spanische Fliege?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by daver, Apr 28, 2011.

1. daver

daver New Member

My future brother-in-law just received a small bottle of "Spanische Fliege" from his friend, and came to me asking whether it was safe.

I've heard about Spanish Fly, and always considered it a pretty risky aphrodisiac. Wikipedia, however, says that Spanische Fliege is a heavily diluted form of the former.

Still... when it comes to sexual enhancements administered internally, I personally wouldn't stray past anything not well-vetted by our good old FDA (yes, those little blue pills). But my future brother-in-law's a lot younger than me, and perhaps more of a risk-taker. So... what should I tell him?

Frankly, I don't even know which sex it's considered to be more of an aphrodisiac for, or, for that matter, whether it's "gender-neutral".

2. Gearhead

Gold Member

ok so i may be a little slow but hat the hell is it?

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Spanish fly is well...a fly lol.

Anyway, "spanische fliege" is apparently a German form of the pill and is more or less safe when taken in moderation as it's allegedly diluted because it's sold as a homeopathic medication over there.

However, what I read is Spanish Fly in the form of pills is a good part of the time, nothing to do with Spanish Fly, it's simply mixed herbs and such.

From what I read, your soon to be brother-in-law should be ok. But there is always a risk associated with taking anything internally that you don't run past a doctor first.