Anyone intimidated by "bigger" women?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Jul 23, 2007.

1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

I am attracted to a few plumper women but I'm also intimidated at the same time. I think the reason is that I'm a slender guy and bigger women make me look smaller. Also, when it comes to sex, I have an average penis, and I feel like it would look much smaller next to a plump woman's bigger butt (and maybe bigger vagina), than a petite girl. Penetration may be even more difficult because of some "added obstruction" and make me feel even more inadequate. So even though I find some plump women attractive, the thought of being with them is kind of emasculating.

Anyone else feel this way?

2. cook74

Gold Member

Not at all, get right in there they are the best thing since sliced bread:jizz

3. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

Well I am a bigger girl and I have not had any penetration issues. You just need to find what works for you. And just because you are a bigger girl does not mean you have a bigger vagina ( I know I don't).

4. Tainted

Tainted Banned

OK here we go Im with Minxy3 and yes shes a "bigger gurl". Our sex is great and yes theres some things ya cant do with added obstructions unfortunately like flicking her clit while fucking doggy style, and my fave position where you get her to lay on ya left arm which is reaching grabbing her left tit and then sucking the other while flicking her clit with your right hand while she plays with your cock either to the side or poking from behing inbetween her legs. But hey im a beast guy myself so bigger gurls are a must really for me i find so many other gurls attractive all shapes and sizes but shes the one i choose.
    Did I just add a different post in here too? favourite positions? ahh well thats a double whammy for yall.
    Tainted.xxx

5. Tainted

Tainted Banned

p.s get charlie out of big brother than annoying bitch! thats all.
    Tainted.xxx

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

Ive had just as much fun with "plump" women as Ive had with petite women! Who cares if you look smaller standing next to her....no need to be intimidated, we are talking about other human beings here!

7. Rettet181

Rettet181 New Member

I'm really quite sure that sex came before sliced bread.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

well it would be difficult for many females to make me look small ...

Being 6'4 i tend to be taller than most, and 200lbs im a fairly good sized guy.
    But penitration with me that wouldnt be a problem, im quite a well evenly spread guy..

To me it isnt always about the size of a female , when i get to know them if we click thats what matters more.

9. beast86

beast86 New Member

Vagina size....like penis size...has nothing to do with body frame. So a girl who has some extra pounds does not have to have a larger vagina.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

And just on vaginas , tight feels amazing, loose is also a awsome feeling.
    I think im able to enjoy all varieties. except virgin vaginas ( I have always been extremly concerned about making love to a virgin )

11. Saz

Saz New Member

Well, in terms of bigger women, I tend to prefer them to skinny women. I like curves and they're better to snuggle up to :D

I know, I'm a big softy...

12. wanganstyle

wanganstyle New Member

sometimes the bigger are tighter, more impact too is enjoable

13. beast86

beast86 New Member

I will say this, the biggest girl I've been with his been by far the best in bed. Sex with her was simply amazing every time.

14. PEN15

PEN15 New Member

nothing wrong with a big girl ( I LIKE ) more cushion for the pushin

15. Halogen

Halogen New Member

LOL - i'm sorry, but what difference does it make, how a penis looks 'next' to a bigger butt? Or any butt at all? Who cares how it looks? Just stick that shit in, and enjoy yourself! And make sure she's enjoying it too. Trust me, she won't give a hoot what it looks like.

As far as different positions go, there are plenty that can be enjoyed with a bigger gal. I'm not sure how it could be emasculating - sounds like a personal insecurity issue to me.