[M4C] Anyone in Holland open to the idea of a 3-some with a young couple?

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Marcpatrick, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

I haven't seen many people from Holland here but thought we'd try this forum anyway (most people seem to be from the US), My girlfriend and I have often fantasized about having a 3-some (with another woman or man) so we thought we'd post here as the maturity of the posters here seems to be very high.

My girlfriend has said that while she's open to a 3-some, it would be down to me to arrange it.

I'm 34 and half-Irish, quarter Dutch and quarter Italian. My girlfriend is 29 and is pure Dutch.

We are an attractive couple so we would definitely want someone who is attractive too. Ideally someone between the ages of 25 and 40. We are both bi-curious.

It would have to start slowly (swapping photos, email contact, drinks at a bar), and my girlfriend has reserved the right to say 'no' at any stage of contact should she later change her mind about the whole thing. That counts for everyone involved of course. When it comes to things like this feelings play a big role, so there must be an attitude of whatever happens happens.

If you live in Holland and this appeals to you just answer here and we'll take it from there.

Not to be negative but we do have a list of requirements and deal-breakers. These are:

1. Personal hygiene: We're not interested in anyone who looks like they have a centipede colony growing somewhere in the nooks and crannies of their body. So if taking a shower is a once-a-week event for you then you're a big no-no.

2. Attractiveness: We don't expect you to look like a supermodel, but looks certainly do play a role to a point.

3. Character: We're looking for someone with a fun and mature outlook on sex, especially when it comes to other guys. We certainly don't want any men who have narrowed women down to mere fuck objects. Honesty and respect are important too.

Whereas I've done this kind of thing before, for my girlfriend it's very new, so she has the final say in what happens.
    Hope to hear from some genuinely nice people!

~May edit this post if it needs an update in the future
    ~Thread prefix doesn't allow for us to choose C4M/W

#1 Marcpatrick, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

*HW checks cost of airfare to Holland*:lol

Seriously guys...I hope you find a suitable couple:)

3. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

My mum's over from Oz. She said it cost her 400 euros return (roughly 800 Aussie dollars?)

In any case if you haven't been I definitely recommend seeing Amsterdam at least once in your life, especially as the government has plans to 'clean' the city up sometime in the future, unfortunately.

4. boi19

boi19 New Member

Hello there couple,

I am from The Netherlands, and from the city of The Hague to be precisely. Shall we chat on?

By the way, i also have a girlfriend.

I am looking forward to your response.

greetz!

5. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Hi boi19,

Sorry I hadn't responded sooner. I was away this weekend. I'll PM you very soon!

6. boi19

boi19 New Member

That's sounds great, i'll hope to be hearing soon

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Anyone interested in responding to Marcpatrick can do so via PM. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.