anyone in a serious relationship tried a threesome?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by PEN15, Jul 24, 2007.

1. PEN15

PEN15 New Member

title pretty much covers it. i just want know who did you guys pick (neighbor,bestfriend, stranger, etc..)? and why? also any problems since then or any changes in the relationship due to the 3some? one more thing how long have you and your partner been together prior to the 3some? and how long has it been since then? thanx for any responses.

2. suite91

suite91 Member

There are several 3some threads on here, but you pose some somewhat original questions so here goes:
    My wife and I are in our early thirties, we had our first MMF 3some with my best friend when we were 19. He was a good choice because he was in no way a threat to our relationship. We started dating (on and off) at 15.

There is a huge potential for jealousy or feelings of inadequacy when involving another person in your sex life. We have had many more 3somes and 4somes since that first time and have never had a problem in our relationship as a result BUT we believe a relationship like ours is very rare.

My advice is to talk about it a lot before jumping in. No one should need to be "convinced" into anything (there is a difference between convincing and reassuring!).

P

3. PEN15

PEN15 New Member

thanx anyone else would like to add? im not trying to convince her although i am tempted, but i understand the seriousness of this topic and im not willing to risk my relationship just for a 3some. what we have is great no complaints in the bed but it just something i've always wanted to experience.

4. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Pen15 as you can tell by looking at my previous posts, my wife and I are in a threesome now. I agree with suite it is something you have both got to talk over from start to finish. You need to have open communication about everything...all aspects of it. We have been doing it for about 7 months now. We have been involved with a younger guy (who is also a member of this forum) that we both have known for years. I have known him since he was about 14 he is now 21. My wife and I both care for him. We would never have done this with someone we didn't know. I am sure most people would never want to do this with a friend for their own reasons.... but this works for us. Please take this very seriously as it could cause disaster for your relationship. We have been married for 6 years and that may not be a long time but we are secure in our relationship, and thats what it takes. PM me if you want anymore info. Good luck!

5. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

BF and I were together for only a few weeks when we had an MFM with a friend of his (which I don't remember much of - I was really drunk!). A few weeks after that we had another with me sober. It's been another few weeks since the last one. It hasn't changed our relationship, but it sure has given us fodder for dirty talk during sex! We plan on continuing our group activities. We love them!

6. kkhjjk

kkhjjk New Member

i'm in a relationship now and have had a few fmf threesomes since then...i did it with 2 other friends of mine and my gf still does not know about it

7. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

Yeah...that's called cheating.

8. Hank0427

Hank0427 New Member

Well, my wife had plenty of experience with women prior to us getting together. We had a series of encounters with another women over a several week period a few years ago. It was a friend of a friend and was fun, but wore out fairly quickly. Our other friends picked up on it, but luckily it didn't turn out to affect anything substantially.

9. thorshammer

thorshammer New Member

My wife currently has another lover. i started letting her about 3 years ago, partly due to me not being able to please her with fucking, not other ways just penis performance (see my other posts) and partly due to my curiosity of seeing how she would act with another man inside her in front of me. we both love it, i totally love watching her and she likes showing off what she can do with a dick that can keep up with her. it works for us, but be very careful, you dont know how youll react when your wife or girlfriend is obviously enjoying the other mans cock and lovemaking skills better than yours until you see it right in front of you.

10. TXPSD777

TXPSD777 New Member

We have had several 3sums, but one thing is for sure,you must be secure in your relationship, have discussed it, and have no jealousy or drama or other wise it will end bad and possibly cause a split up.