Anyone here done role-playing?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SOOM3030, Aug 23, 2014.

1. SOOM3030

Gold Member

So, me and a girl I've been friends with for 20 years started hooking up about six weeks ago. Since we've known each other and been such close friends for so long, we decided to use this opportunity to indulge in our wildest kinks without having to worry about being judged or anything, and to try anything/everything.

Neither of us has ever tried role-playing, so we're going to tonight to see if we like it. But I don't know much about it - and have no idea what roles to play - so I was hoping I could get some advice on any and all aspects of it: do's/don't's, tips, guidelines, ect. We're both new to the concept, so anything will help.

I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts/advice you might have on the subject!

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Sounds fun!

SOOM3030 likes this.
  3. SOOM3030

Gold Member

I think so too! She'll be here in an hour and we'll find out! Depending on what happens and how it goes, I'll share how it went ;)

4. SOOM3030

Gold Member

Unique. That went unique. o_O

Doitagain likes this.
  5. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Boss/secretary
    Horny housewife/mr fix-it
    Cop/suspect(handcuffs required)- I like being the suspect :cool:
    Two business workers on a business trip. The tie comes in handy.
    Two strangers on vacation
    Two married friends who sneak off at a party
    … the ideas can go on and on....

6. teamster145

Gold Member

That is all the details we get?

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Pics, or it didn't happen :p

xx

Doitagain likes this.
  8. SOOM3030

Gold Member

That was all the details I had the energy for after all was said and done lol

The short version is: we did try it. She was the "babysitter" and I was the "boy" - we picked those roles to take advantage of the fact that I look like I'm in my teens instead of 30's. To my surprise, we both totally committed and stayed in character the whole time, which I didn't think was possible this first time. We both really enjoyed it; role-playing is definitely a part of our sexual arsenal now.

Not sure if anyone wanted details about specific sex-acts so I'll leave those out till I know lol.

Oh, and we filmed it ;) That vid isn't getting posted anywhere, though (I'm too shy and don't have her consent to post it on the internet)

Doitagain and HotForHoney like this.
  9. HotForHoney

Gold Member

We asked for details, not the plot!!!!

We want details!!!!!

teamster145 and SOOM3030 like this.
  10. SOOM3030

Gold Member

Lol gotcha.

We stayed in different rooms for about 10 min before we started, getting all psyched up. Then she "accidentally" walked in my bedroom and "caught" me masturbating. Both of us (especially her, tho) were extremely verbal, talking almost non-stop as our characters.

We had the "what're-you-doing?/I-can-help-you-with-that" banter for a bit, then she started playing with my cock and stroking it. Throughout, she always called it a "penis", never cock or dick or anything else, which did add to the whole thing, I gotta admit. She stroked my cock very slowly and talked dirty ("my hands feel good on your penis, don't they?/if you keep this our lil secret, we'll play like this every time I come over to babysit/I love touching boys penises, making them cum all over my hands and fingers"/ect.) for quite a while. When I came, she stroked out every drop and then continued to softly tickle the head of my cock with her fingertips for about 10 min afterward.

I skipped huge gaps and glossed over the parts I did mention, but again, I'm kinda bashful :oops: I'll keep giving details if you want, but if no one says they want more...I'll just post it as a story in the erotica section or something, maybe

Redline1 and Doitagain like this.
  11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Details!!!!

teamster145 and pinotnoir like this.
  12. SOOM3030

Gold Member

Well, I had almost finished writing my novella length non-fiction erotica, but my fuckbuddy called to make sure I'm not going to show the video to anyone, and pointedly reiterated our "it's our business, no one else's" stance. She was very obviously referring to the whole arrangement, not just the video.

I respect her and care about her, so I cant give the true story (glad I hadn't posted it yet!). I apologize, I intended to tell all but, honestly, I should've checked with her first. So my fault entirely.
    BUT, a highly-fictionalized version (*ahem* ;) *ahem*) which gives no actual personal details that could conceivably identify either of us...that solves any problems she mentioned, so...

If you still want details, let me know and I'll rewrite and edit the 'story' and post it...(I'll only remove or change personal info/details/descriptions about her and I, remove any city names, ect. - the actual role-play and sex will remain as is)

Again, sorry about that...

13. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well you two did better than I have. I have tried but we were not able to stay in character and even laughed at times but we did end up having sex. I think we actually just got hornier discussing different situations. But I am not ruling out trying again. So good for you two.

14. biker061

Gold Member

One time we decided to wear leather like bikers and have sex outside...oh, wait, never mind that's not role playing! :rolleyes:

Doitagain likes this.
  15. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

Yes, we did the nurse and the patient; the neighbor next door and other stuff.................it was hot

Doitagain likes this.
  16. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Lol well played

biker061 likes this.
  17. Trond

Gold Member

Huh.....and to think that the only kind of roleplaying that I have done is the pen, paper and dice (e.g. Dungeons & Dragons) variety. Sounds like I have been missing out :D

10_3XL likes this.
  18. rrandommchaos

rrandommchaos Member

This is the way to do it. Both of you go out to the same bar, but seperate. Have her flirt with some dude so she can get free drinks. My girl passes me them when she has to go to the bathroom. Well anyway it's kind of hot to see your gf flirting with some guy. It's weird because it's scary, but you act like an old highschool friend and join the group and totally over shadow the person being played. He will try to out do you, but with you acting like you just came back from Africa whwere you were helping cure malaria story he won't have shit to say. I've done this a couple times. I've been an excommunicated priest who saw some real shady shit going down in the church and a Federal agent. It's really hot watching ur gf blow off some guy for you. Not literally.

19. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

It's okay. I'm sitting here reading the various ideas people are coming up with and imagining doing them... dressed as Batman or Gandalf or something. :p

Adventurer and Trond like this.
  20. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

How about a Flash outfit?

xx