Anyone help me plz !!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LeMans, May 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeMans

LeMans New Member

my gf is a virgin, and myself is lack of sexsual experience. my problem is that i can;t insert my penis into her vagina. can anyone tell me what is the easiest position to enter into her vagina and how do you do it when the room is dark ??

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Mr. LeMans,

Welcome to SF!

Maybe you are not overweight. I am. So I usually lie on my side with my wife's legs spread up over my legs and hips. If your stomach does not block your access, put her rump up on a pillow, and kneel in front of her vagina on you knees. Ask her to spread her legs.

Ky Jelly is helpful. Astroglide is super. Spermicidal jellies, like Ramses is nice.

So one option is for you to get yourself erect and your GF wet inside. Sucking on her nipples for a while can do both, but petting or watching errotic videos etc. can work. I wil sometimes rub my knee, into her vagina, as I am kneeling over her, as foreplay.

Sometimes I will start out limp, and I will just rub my tip along her clitoris and down to her vaginal opening. I just keep running my tip along the lips of her vagina, till I get hard. Then I start thrsting the tip inside the vaginal opening, a little more further each time, as I cycle around, up and down.

It is a little embarrassing, but it is sometimes easy to go too far down, and get your tip on her anus. Not what you are trying to do. Best not to start out Kinky, anyway.

Sometimes you can get a feel of the vagina with your fingers. There should be a Hymen blocking your path. The Hymen can be stretched, by gently stretching the mouth of the vagina with your fingers.

Every woman is different. A small percentage of women have an inverted vagina. I have heard that this makes access difficult, but not impossible. Try a search on SF for "Diagram" for references to websites with diagrams of female anatomy.

I use a night lite to see a little of what I am doing. If I am having trouble, I have a flashlight that I have a small diameter, AA battery, with the end taped up with electrical tape, that I can hold in my teeth.

Trimming the hairs around the mouth of her vagina will make things easier also. Even just a little shorter is a big help.

Blessings

#2 Logger, May 27, 2004
    Last edited: May 27, 2004
  3. jojo

jojo New Member

lol at using a torch, I guess its practical, but I dont think a sexually inexperienced girl is going to want you down their fossicking around under the blankets looking for her hole with a torch in hand. I had the same problem when I came to have sex for the first time (ie couldnt get in to begin with), just send your fingers down their with your penis, find her hole with your fingers and guide yourself in next to your fingers, its not too hard, when you have the hang of it.

You could also ask her to guide you in or she could go on top and guide herself down onto your errect penis.

Hope this helps

jo

4. Muffdiver

Muffdiver New Member

I can relate to your situation. It took me a few tries to figure out how to get it in. I always thought that if you lay on top of her you could just plung it straight in but due to the upward curve of her vagina thats not the best way (I happen to love doing that now but it will require you penis to be about 7 inches.

Anyway this is what to do. With her on her back (after she is thoroughly wet - check with hands and/or mouth) spread her legs open and pull her knees up to her chest. The further the better. Then with a free hand guide your penis down to the wet spot and start push in little strokes letting it go further in each time. Then when you are about halfway in you can just push it through)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.