Anyone have constant sex dreams?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Lusty Dreams, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

I haven't posted here in a while, mainly b/c I got tired of talking about how the hubby and I were not on the same page. I am almost 30, and have sex less than once a month. I am the one who has been with my current partner, and he has NEVER given me an orgasim. Sure he has tried a few times, but has basically given up. I mean, if doesn't really try any more, that is "giving up" right?

EITHER way, this post is about sex dreams. I am having a LOT of them lately. They are amazing. They are with men, some I don't know. It will be a very hot encounter, and then very hot sex or just foreplay. I can sometimes feel myself jerking in the bed. And on an occasion, a little wet afterwards. If I want an orgasim, I have to do it for myself. I have been so upset about it lately, that I just don't even care to watch any show that has any kind of sex on it. I guess, I have been trying to make myself live w/o any kind of sex, and it's really getting to my mind now.

I mean, I think about other men, just a one time deal, but I know it's not right. Before anyone says anything, I have not cheated, and I won't. I have already talked my head off w/ the hubby, and it's always me that tried to communicate. So, I am done with that. If he cares, HE WILL TALK, HE WILL BE a man, and try to make it work. I know he is jacking off at least every other day. And he denies to it to me. I just feel very left out and I am really starving for a sex life.

I can't believe being married, I get MUCH MUCH less sex than I ever used to. Funny in a way. And I just can't see why he doesn't understand my need. One thing I will admit, it takes a lot for him to get me interested, b/c I know it will end the same old way every time. Him getting his rocks off, and me laying there, just being the tool. And not getting mine. So, in my mind, I am already screwed before it starts :( But the thought of a hot sexual encounter really juices me up!

Example, I was putting some groceries in my car from Walmart last night, and a car load of guys pulled up beside me. And asked if I needed help, and wanted to know if I had a BF. I was like, yeah, I am married. They were like, well, you are very attractive and hard to miss, and couldn't resist asking you. Ok, so that would have normally made me roll my eyes, but I felt a twinge, you know, down there. LOL So I thought it was a hot deal! Made me feel good anyway!

I consider myself an attractive young female, I teach aerobics and love fitness. I guess my body is trying to use my dreams as a safety valve.....what is a girl to do? I mean, I love my toys....but toys can't give me wet hot kisses, and touch me.....it makes it VERY hard for me to stay straight.....

Thoughts?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

*sigh* I wish I would have more sex dreams :p Send some to me? As far as thoughts go, I think you deserve better. What do you think?

3. mck88

mck88 New Member

i had one last night....but then the girls mom walked in....yea that sucked.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I tend to have my most erotic dreams right before my period comes and when I am menstuating. I wonder if it has something to do with hormones. I also noticed an increase in them when I was pregnant. Perhaps the increase in your erotic dreams has something to do with hormones? Could you be pregnant?

5. bbchaser

bbchaser New Member

why can't my wife be like you? darn. I hold out for her to orgasim just about everytime and thats what makes me go off. i feel for you, to bad i can't help you out?

6. Redspades

Redspades New Member

I'd help you out lol.

7. YOM

YOM New Member

Shoot. I have sex dreams at night, sex day dreams all day at work, and so on. It's rare that my mind is NOT on sex. Sometimes a good dream wakes me out of a dead sleep, and I'm forced to resolve the issue before going back to sleep.

8. bonzo18

bonzo18 New Member

i dont have many sex dreams..at night

9. Dreama

Gold Member

I love sex dreams. I'm very into dreams in general...I'm fascinated by them, so I really love having a great sex dream now and then.

10. JLowe

JLowe New Member

I have them numerously. Just last night I had one with about 20+ partners and never OGed. dissapointment prevails imo.