anyone got any song idea's for a sexy video i'm making?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by clubber_stevens, Jun 7, 2014.

1. clubber_stevens

So I am looking to make a CFNM (clothed male nude female) like femdom video where the ladies tease and play with and dominate men and are in total control. The compilation will show a whole range of very brief clips approx 2 seconds long each of girls brushing against the men and touching them in sexy sensual ways on their genitals and teasing and taunting them by shaking their asses and such while they look on helpless. It will also show the female expressions of joy whilst playing with their men.

I am looking for a song that sounds very cheeky sounding like and teasing sounding so suit the way the girls are taunting the guys. I thought maybe mambo number 5 because it has kind of a cheeky sort of rhythem but am open to more suggestions if anyone else has any I mean there must be loads of them out there that I don't know about. As long as it sounds cheeky and sassy perhaps.

Does anyone have any song suggestions? Thanks.

2. CaramelLady

It's Raining men - two Tons of Fun

Whip It - the Dazz Band. Although...

Whip It - Devo .. might also work

3. MHmac

Gold Member

For the light-hearted, cheeky approach: "Cold Blooded" by Rick James.

Otherwise, I think "Closer" by NIN would fit the scenario you described...

CaramelLady likes this.
  4. CaramelLady

Speaking of Rick James... Super Freak

5. CaramelLady

Oh yes I agree. Closer by Nine Inch Nails. Excellent choice.

BlueCollar and MHmac like this.
  6. MHmac

Gold Member

I think I may have posted this song in another thread somewhere, but I stand by it's groove and potential...

CaramelLady likes this.
  7. CaramelLady

I would stand by you with that selection. Sexy as hell.

MHmac likes this.
  8. MHmac

Gold Member

Hmm...yeah, not sure I can come up with anything to top that ;)

9. CaramelLady

I have something, but I won't say what it is you can top. Trying to be a good girl......

MHmac likes this.
  10. MHmac

Gold Member

Ooh, now you got me curious! C'mon, tell...;)

CaramelLady likes this.
  11. CaramelLady

You are an imaginative man. Use it. :rolleyes:

MHmac likes this.
  12. MHmac

Gold Member

Oh my, I might be too imaginative because I've got tons of ideas...I bet I'd be pretty far off the mark tho lol

Go on, get on top of me...;)

CaramelLady likes this.
  13. CaramelLady

Looks like you put that imagination of yours to good use....we better gat back to the task at hand. I am sure this is not what clubber had in mind when he started this.

Clubber - I like your idea for the video. My preference would be to have them naked in chains, and I in something sexy and teasing. Maybe doing a strip tease to the song Whip Appeal by Babyface. Not a hard whip, something soft. That I could use on them, and me as they watched.....

Oh shit.. My inner dominatrix is coming out. Bad Caramel is very good Caramel indeed.

MHmac likes this.
  14. backcheck64

Gold Member

Bloodhound Gang - The bad touch

Lords of Acid - I sit on Acid.

15. MHmac

Gold Member

I'd really have to see the video to pick a piece of music properly suited to it and would compliment it.

Clubber, a few pieces of advice: look over the clips you're going to use, then choose a song that works well with them and use the song to edit to (match the cuts with the beat, arrange the clips to parts of the song they're best matched with, ect.).

And don't stop with that first finished version, use that as a rough cut to go through making any little changes needed, you'll have a more finessed video the more time you spend on it. You may need to go through several different versions to make it come together just right.

And be very aware of which parts of the clips that work and which ones don't. Keep trimming it down and cutting the stuff that doesn't work or is extraneous. Remember, even if you like a certain bit, it might not work with the rest as a whole.

Try to arrange and match clips so when the vid cuts to the next scene, it will be a less jarring transition. Don't hold any single pieces as precious, keep the finished video in mind and cut what you need to - you want the tightest, smoothest edits and scene to scene traditions you can get.

Hope that helps!

16. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Creep - TLC?