Anyone experiements with PE

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by decuss524, May 2, 2008.

1. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

has anyone on her experimented with PE and such exercises as milking. My friend was talking to me about this and i was a bit curious.

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Physical Education? Professional Engineer? Philanthropic Etude?

3. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

Its short for penis enlargement.

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I think it's called jelqing which is a stretching regimen. I can't speak to it's effectiveness but be careful whatever you do.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

PE is actually a generally accepted abbreviation for "premature ejaculation" so I suppose that's why you had us confused.

First of all, none of those potions, powders, pills, or creams work. The only way to effectively enlarge what you've got is through painful surgery, and even that has mixed results. Guys who have penis enlargement surgery can have trouble becoming fully hard. The trade off for a bigger penis is often a "floppy fish" because your body is used producing an erection for something much smaller.

I'm sure most women would prefer a nice rock-hard five incher over a semi-flaccid eight incher.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dude, instead of looking for physical ways to enlarge your penis, use your mind to learn how to use what you already have better. Search for some of the old threads on penis size and shape...in general, that was the last thing on the list for women. First was big heart and sense of humor, next was face and sexual skill, next was body, and dead last was penis size.

BD

7. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

Thanks boots, ya i definitely do not want to go that rout haha. IDK my friend was telling me about it and i was curious because that seemed interesting. Also thanks BD thats def a priority over a bigger penis.