Anyone ever have a threesome mfm and the other guy was much bigger

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Joboo6, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Joboo6

Gold Member

I had a 3some sometime back and the other guy had a much larger penis. It ended up having a negative effect on my ego. I always had heard size didn't matter to that point in my life and I knew I was at best average size. I had been with the lady many times and this was our first MFM. I thought we had been having pretty good sex until I saw her with him. I was somewhat humiliated although neither of them did or said anything directed toward me. It was easy to see that she was excited and anxious when his size was exposed. I had seen one that large before but I knew girls that had been with that guy and none were impressed. I was about 18 at that time and somewhat relieved. Then seven years later I had this experience. I couldn't perform with her very well after that experience. Even though it was just us two all I could think about was how she was with him. He made her climax several times and she was saying stuff while he fucked her, not loudly but like she couldn't control herself. Things like oh god yes, oh shit oh shit yes yes yes and the two that I head most, omg fuck me and oh shit that feels so good. We had had sex together many many times and I never heard anything like that from her. It was like she was a different person. After that when we were together I would prematurely ejaculate.

Gmsexycpl likes this.
  2. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

To me, that is one of the better reasons for having an mfm 3sum.
    All guys are different. Some have bigger cocks, some last longer, some really know how to fuck instead of thinking their size is all that matters or that it's all about them getting a nut. When you have another guy join you in bed, you should be hoping or planning on him having one or more (all) of these for your wife to really enjoy her "different cock".
    Why would you want her to experience a new cock that is smaller than you or cums quicker than you?
    I love to see and hear my wife saying all of those things, both verbally and with her body.
    It is just an experience and one that all three (especially her) should enjoy and remember.
    When it's all over and done with, he is gone and she is still with the one she loves. :)

ThumbUp, MFM4fun, JonJo and 6 others like this.
  3. _Acid

Gold Member

Don't let it bother you

loves2ride and GuyBme like this.
  4. GuyBme

Gold Member

Exactly. Well stated

loves2ride and Love2BKinky like this.
  5. GuyBme

Gold Member

I have had theeesomes but nobody was much bigger than the other. Like Loves2bkinky said , you kinda of want that right? A treat should be differant , out of the ordinary.
    I understand the ego thing , it happens but it is in your head , just try to get by it.
    Aslo , if you are premature ejaculating it sounds like it actually really turns you on. Embrace it. I was the nervous the first time I shared my girl , and my ego did take a little hit because how much she seemed to enjoy it . But then I thought " isn't that the point? " . And her honest appriciation of me letting it happen and enjoyment of it.....well...i still jerk off to it.

6. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

We were in one of our first mmfs. We had been drinking some and the lights were off. No one knew what to do really but lowered inhibitions aided in the progression. When I first grabbed his dick I was thinking, 'how is this going to fit in my tiny wife'. I remember thinking how I would normally be kinda freaked out about the size difference but at this point curiosity and lust won out.

Later, I asked her how she felt about such a big dick and her response was probably designed to keep my ego in tact. One thing we have learned after having several lovers. Big dick or not, a guy has to know a woman's body and just a huge dick alone isn't enough to make it a great experience. My wife gets off more with 4 hands, 2 mouths and 2 dicks working her over. Size isn't much of an issue, hardness is.

The problem you had, kinda tells me there may be some more work to do on the trust factor in the relationship. Think about it. Can you see her leaving you for a bigger dick? Is her having a great time but coming home with you not having the desired effect? This is for both of you and you need to get to a point that you LOVE to see her react strongly to the experience. Other wise, you should hold off on doing this again. There may be more than just dick size that gives you a problem.

PS..the relationship I spoke of ended when he fell in love with her.. THAT can be a problem. Watch for emotional involvement creeping in. No one wants to get hurt here.

7. Lovnflman

Gold Member

Well said!
    We had a few MFM with the same friend. Although he wasn't a lot bigger, he was "noticeably" larger. Combine that with the facts that he knew how to use it and was the energizer bunny really gave my wife a great time. Sure there were moments when I felt jealous and insecure, watching them together and seeing her multiple powerful orgasms overwhelmed my childish emotions. A great time was had by all......especially my wife and our friend!

8. Dilly

Dilly New Member

A few years ago we had a mfm 3some and his buddy was huge! My SO is about 6 inches and that's enough for me. His buddy was so large that I could not get it into my mouth without feeling like my jaw was stretched and very uncomfortable. Needless to say he did not a bj...

9. Joboo6

Gold Member

Thanks for the responses, she has expressed several times that she was very excited about the size since she had never had that experience. She also said being watched was by far the biggest turn on saying she loved watching me watching them. I can't remember if I went into detail about her attempt at sucking him but she was never a big bj lover, she talked about how she could hardly get him in her mouth so she started stroking him and instead of sucking his dick she decided to suck on his balls. I could not remember her ever sucking my balls or sucking my dick after I came in her. She did also say some of her actions were done in order to make me jealous, even though she wanted to fuck him she was disappointed I allowed it to happen. Does that make since?

Barent likes this.
  10. Gspyder

Gold Member

No, she's not into the idea so far, but that would actually get me really turned on.

phish likes this.
  11. Caljoe

Gold Member

My late wife and I had some threesomes with a 20 year old guy who was half black, had a beautiful muscular body and about a 10 inch cock which was also quite thick. He would fuck her bareback and couldn't get it all the way into her pussy but he was still hitting her clit and g-spot at the same time. Needless to say, she came more than once before he shot his load into her pussy. When it was my turn to fuck her, I was concerned that she would be so loose that I wouldn't feel much. However, she tightened her pussy, which was lubricated with our friend's cum, around my cock and the feeling was amazing. She came again a couple of times before I shot my cum into her sweet pussy.

AJP, Invigorated, Serkan0000_ and 2 others like this.
  12. EyeKandy

Gold Member

OMG yes, totally. By a few inches.
    It was in college. A drunk night on a road trip that resulted in the threesome. We (the other boy and I) knew he was pretty big. It ended up being so much fun.

Neither of them had ever had a threesome of any kind (mmf or ffm). Helping them eventually DP me was sexy as hell.

ThumbUp, Gmsexycpl, LongwoodU and 3 others like this.
  13. thrillseekeruk

Gold Member

Yes - I am the single male in a regular MMF threesome and the hubby is a good bit bigger (and thicker) than me which was a bit concerning initially (male pride!).
    But for some reason he always cums quicker than me so it's swings and roundabouts or swingers and roundabouts

EyeKandy and Invigorated like this.
  14. Serkan0000_

Gold Member

A very big dick is what I was looking to find for my wife! I find some bigger ones,but not very big one!Would be nothing special if the other dick is just like my one,not for me and neither for my wife!

Joboo6 and Invigorated like this.
  15. socovapz

Gold Member

ive been in a mfm 3some but I was the bigger one by I wanna say 3.5" long 1.5" thicker it was prettyyy fun if I do say so

Prettymommy likes this.
  16. Caljoe

Gold Member

Well, the big cocks are out there. Just look at some of our members' photos.

17. Mywife4u

Gold Member

First 3 way with my hubby and his friend. Hubby was smaller by 4 inches.
    I did hold both of them up next to each other for a size comparison.

18. scurlock1971

Gold Member

WOW, by 4 inches?! That is a big difference, considering they say the average is around 6. I hope it was an enjoyable size for you :)

Mywife4u likes this.
  19. Joboo6

Gold Member

Wow, after looking at your pictures I'm not surprised you would be longer. Bigger around you look about average, maybe it just looks that way since it's pretty long.

socovapz likes this.
  20. Joboo6

Gold Member

Four inches, how long is your husband?