Anyone ever had a lot of dreams about cheating?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by u0dcameron, Jun 22, 2009.

1. u0dcameron

u0dcameron New Member

It's really weird I love my GF have been with her for 2 years, I don't think I could ever cheat on her but I've had MANY dreams about cheating on her with various different girls.

2. loveit247

Gold Member

A dream is a random collection of thoughts that your brain processes while sleeping. It means nothing.

3. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

Tis true, fortunately at times, unfortunately at others.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I agree with the above, but I also believe that the subject of a dream usually stems somewhat from reality... Are you perhaps slightly worried about the commitment? You're in your 20's, been together for a couple years, a good foundation that could lead to marriage. Perhaps you're a little freaked out about the idea that she could be the last woman you ever sleep with? Even so, that's a very natural thought, and it hits some people harder than others. But just because you're dreaming it doesn't mean you're going to cheat or even have the desire to do so. It could just be your mind's way to escape reality for just a few moments without your permission. :)

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Heely gives such damn good advice there's just nothing left to say. :eyes

6. igor

Gold Member

Well, it has my permission. My dreams are the only encounters I have lately. And the funny thing is that none of the sexual dreams end in fulfillment. Never can quite get there.

7. spaceforme

spaceforme New Member

I have had dreams of both my girlfriend cheating on me.. and me cheating on her.. I think it may be a fantasy of mine, however i would never disrespect my girlfriend by cheating.. If i want sex from someone else I would most certainly end my relationship to pursue other interests.. never disgrace my girlfriend in between someone elses legs

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sorry about that, NK. :eek: :lol

And that's very noble of you. If only there were more of us left in the world...

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

I daydream about it, does that count? My wife has a friend that really gives me a rush, and her sister too. I guess that's more of a fantasy, but I try to make a lucid dream of it. It's good if my wife participates in those dreams too(won't happen in real life). I guess those are more like fantasies, but they have been real sleeping dreams on rare occasions too. But after 28 years together without cheating, I don't expect any transgressions in the future.

10. loveit247

Gold Member

Last night I dreamed that part of my grooming regime for my dog was to jerk him off. Thank god it was just a dream!
    I keep getting the feeling the little bugger is eyeing me out now! Bwhahahaha!

11. honda

honda New Member

i have been with my girlfriend for years. i have dreams all the time about stuff like that. we always talk about are dreams. both of of don't worry about. because they are dreams.

12. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I disagree with heelfetish, dreams are just like loveit24/7 a collection of random thoughts from the day. The idea of dreams stem from Freud. Freud had limited subjects in which he recorded his thoughts and observations. As a result of researchers who used more subjects and controlled for variables that could influence their results Freud's work on dream analysis has been disproven. Nonetheless his ideas still remain in our culture today but the significance of dreams relating to our normal daily lives should be disregarded.

13. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

well there is a girl a work that i would love to fuck for a couple days straight but it aint gonna happen...doesnt mean I cant think about it though...my wife is my life