Anyone ever expereice a brain orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CLE32793, Mar 15, 2016.

1. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

So Ok, I watched the video and I did get tingles when she used the make up brush and I do love for my hair to be brushed or played with so that was nice but I found her hand movements and voice very annoying. BUT repetitive noises like crinkling bags or tapping finger nails make me want to scream not relax.

Thoughts??

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/what-is-a-brain-orgasm-ASMR

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well to be honest the coffee beans would be a lot better in a cup but her voice does sound very relaxing.
    I wished not having seen her image as there is something about her that I find irritating.
    Reminds me of some therapy sessions relaxation therapy that I attended years ago with similar techniques which did send me into some other dimension but to call it orgasm is a little on the wrong side of the fence.
    The feeling is more like that of post coital relaxation and if that is what was meant then yeah it is.

3. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Hmm...didn't do anything for me.
    I prefer white noise or nature sounds (ocean waves, wind, etc)...I like those but I've never experienced a brain orgasm!

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

ASMR has always had more of a negative result for me. There are very few repetitious sounds that don't make me instantly get on edge and grit my teeth. The hum of a fan or some sort of water sound (rain, waves, river, &c) are the only ones I can think of that don't make me (more) insane.

And if I hear you chewing I will probably murder you... just saying... :p

lbushwalker likes this.
  5. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I loathe to hear someone chew!! So murder on!! :D

10_3XL likes this.