[Ask a Girl] anyone ever did dp?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by tiffers, Jan 19, 2013.

1. tiffers

tiffers Member

So I was wondering if any ladies on here have ever done double penetration with two guys? I have this friend whom I also have sex with ask me last night if I wanted to try it. I didnt even know real women could even do that, have any of you actually done it? Was it very painful? How did you ease into it? I don't know if I actually want to do it, but the raging sex fiend in me wants to do it lol.. Only im scared to lol What does it feel like and is it worth trying?

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I've never tried it, and anal play is painful for me....however I do find it very arousing when I see it in videos. Especially double vaginal...something about two cocks sliding against each other is very intriguing. It just makes me wonder how the sensation feels for the guys.

I most likely wont do any mfm encounters, but as a fantasy I think its hot! :D

3. mrcock

Gold Member

can't you stop it when you'd want to?

4. tiffers

tiffers Member

Anal is painful for me more than half the time too. And ya I could stop it anytime.

5. sabian

sabian New Member

wow..sounds hot.. I have never participated, but I thinkI would do it..Nice fantasy anyway.

6. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Not with another guy, with a vibrating strap on both holes and her vagina. Don't think either of will participate with another man, but the idea ya is not.

7. tiffers

tiffers Member

I dont think I can do it lol

8. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I've always wanted to try that but I doubt it will ever happen. I noticed that in videos, the women appear to be in pain usually.

9. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Neither did she. yet she allowed me to do something else...

This did not happen on one night. This happened over weeks months, playing with it, which, on its own, was sexy. This was with nights, mostly, bring her to where she was willing, then one night it happened. Now know, she had done me with the same toy, strapped and "fucking me". Which by the way she had an orgasm while humping me with the just the vib working her clit.

We did both. She took me and the dong at the same time. Me in her pussy and the slimmer version in her ass. I could feel the vib, which was cool pretty erotic.

we may have played with both, but sadly she is not much of a multiple in one night.:(

I do miss that. The redhead I was married to could at least twice. Many time three. Ok not doing this. But could in other ways. yet sadly she had an orgasm from me licking her butt hole. Twice the LMM. And once with a woman after my marriage from anal. Pretty cool.

As long as it was vibbing she had a huge orgasms.

She had an orgasm both ways!!

#9 CurvedUp, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  10. tiffers

tiffers Member

I think videos in general are faked for all that stuff so don't believe everything you see in them lol. But it would seem to be painful I mean geeze! Curved up I like your style! You remind me of my ex husband a lot and that's not a bad thing he was way good in bed .. So I guess no one has done this.. Im guessing it must be a rare thing??

11. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Give your thread some time to marinate. I'm pretty sure there is some lads and gents who've played in that field. :D

And I agree...it looks painful. I'm sorry but anal play makes me wanna cry!

12. tiffers

tiffers Member

Makes me think im weird for considering it bahahahaha

13. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

; ) do it first without the other "man". Us choose the size.

14. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

tiffers,

It is about you and not him. If he is gently and wants to explore on your time it may happen. Or not. I love gently loving. Even if it might be kinky.

All of the video is about the men. it has to be mutual. When it is GREAT. Like the how relationship. even if you minus the sex.

#14 CurvedUp, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  15. tiffers

tiffers Member

Ya cuz he has a really decent sized penis.. The thing that really bothers me is who the other person will be.. It takes a lot of nerve for me to sleep with someone, so the thought of there being two guys makes me extremely nervous. Well I guess I will just have to wait and see if anyone has experience to know what to expect.

16. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

It really has to be about you Tiffers. Not them. If they get off great. To me it has always about her pleasure, cause if she is pleased then mine is only added too!!!

Good luck.

17. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

closest i've cum was a cock in my mouth and a cock in my vag or ass..... we have used the menagie a twa cock rings, which gives the hubs and extra cock, and while that is fun.... i would like to try the DP thing. however, probably won't happen as we've decided against visitors in our bed. tried it, and got a lot of problems, and we mean more to each other than just sex, and are unwilling to mess with it again.

18. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

I agree with this!

19. tiffers

tiffers Member

Ya im not sure I could do this with a significant other.

20. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Don't feel weird Tiffers! I feel the same as you do lol I'd much rather have another girl in my bed with us before I'd invite a guy. :)