Anyone ever been to a Goth/Industrial/Fetish dance party?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by BassDude, Nov 17, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

There's one where I live this Friday in a downtown club (public party). Sounds pretty cool...I think I may go. There's a recommended dress code...goth/industrial or fetish-wear. :) I'm liking the sound of this. I noticed one minor detail...the only hard-and-fast rule on dress code is that "no pink parts can be visible". Oh my, that would certainly suggest that there's a reason they even have to state that rule now wouldn't it? :dgrin Yeah, I'm definitely going...:D

BD

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Been to frat parties like that, but it just happened that way :D

3. coldsteel

coldsteel New Member

no but always wanted to go to one, tell us how it went

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'd love to go to one. Seriously.

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

What do you mean? Folks actually bangin' it out in the club? I have no idea what to expect...my area is fairly metropolitan though.

I've traditionally been a bit of a wall-flower at loud club's...it's very hard to talk to anyone with pounding dance music blaring. However, I've discovered that if I just go dance by myself (which I'm not at all shy about), women magically show up and start grinding on me. Now that's pretty cool in my book...:brow

BD

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:tsktsk You are SOOOOOO naughty, BD! :lol

But, I dunno.... Though I think it would be great fun, I just can't see this 54 Y/O gramma in leather, spandex and ... whatever else goes along with the whole 'goth' thingy. If I was absolutely certain I wouldn't get laughed out of the club, I might try it - - just for fun! :rofl

Definitely tell us how things go... with all the juicy details!! :brow

ps - I HATE this MacBook!!! All my keys jump and I never know if what I type ends up being what shows up GGGRRRRR!!!! :yell Just getting one post to come up right is a major accomplishment (so please forgive stupid typos and such....Hopefully I'll have my trusty Toshiba back tomorrow....) :ugh

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

btw - - whatcha' hidin' behind that bass guitar in your Avy, buddy? :eyes

8. Thorn

Gold Member

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Based on your pics, I think I could. :brow You definitely would not get laughed out of the club, Rose...there's not a chance of that.

BD

10. igor

Gold Member

OK - (old generation here folks) What the hell is an "Industrial party"? You wear nothing but Craftsmen tool belts or what ????? Or does Makita and Black & decker make dildos ?????

11. Dreama

Gold Member

I was thinking the same thing. Her pictures definitely made this youngun' salivate a little. (Ok, maybe more than a little :eek: )

12. Dreama

Gold Member

It's like a goth/rave type of look....

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Industrial is also also a musical genre associated with bands such as Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, and Rammstein.

14. igor

Gold Member

OH, I see (I think). We're not talking Benny Goodman or Glenn Miller here huh? :lol

15. eandvk

eandvk Member

Back in the 80s I spent almost every weekend night when in the states, partying at a Punk/New Wave/Goth club....the music was fantastic and loud and the atmosphere was always rockin....bands like the Cure, Nitzer Ebb, Ministry, Gene Loves Jezebel, Bauhaus, Joy Division, Killing Joke, Erasure and others, blaring and people were just dancing and drinking....I always seemed to have no problem meeting and hooking up with a woman there....most of the girls although dressed in black leathers and goth clothes, were very pretty features wise and figure wise, like amy meat market (pardon the slang)....the only difference was it took longer to undress them , untie boots, take off all the apparel and such....ah what great memories....makes me wanna go put in a New Order CD......just be yourself BD and youll fit in fine, regardless of whether you are dressed goth or just a pair of khakis and polo....dance alone which my friends did and were never looked at strangely..and they ended up dancing with some gals always who went out to the floor solo anyway...enjoy and hhavr fun like you would at any other club/bar.

16. eandvk

eandvk Member

You can skip Petula Clark and Simon and Garfunkel too.... :lol

17. igor

Gold Member

:rofl

18. BassDude

BassDude New Member

LOL! (All the posts! ROTF!)

OK, so this wasn't quite as wild and crazy as I would have expected (in some ways). There was a dungeon room with some mild (ie. playful) "torture" going on, and there was a young lady at one point suspended from ropes on a winch for a public flogging on stage. Strange but very entertaining. ;) I was very amused by two young ladies where one led the other around on a leash all night.

I actually fit right in (scary I know!) with this crowd...black jeans, poet-ey black shirt (thanks FC), black shoes, a black leather collar with metal rings on it, and a black widow pendant dangling from one of my small hoop earrings. I felt right at home with these freaky people! :lol There were some folks dressed in just normal street clothes, a lot of folks wearing black of course, the ladies were more daring with their dress than most of the guys. The ladies were anything from normal street clothes to black leather dresses or pants/shirts and spiked/mohawk hair to nothing but thongs and paste-ez on the top half.

It was an interesting crowd. Everyone was actually very friendly, very un-assuming, very non-judgemental. Of course, if you're going to dress funny just because you can, then it's hard to be judgemental of anyone else, right? (Well, maybe not for everyone, I suppose.)

I'd say my biggest disappointment was that there really wasn't that much dancing going on when I left (although I did leave a little early...it was a bit of a drive to get home and I didn't want to risk driving tipsy). I didn't dance, but that's only because there were only a few people dancing. The DJ who invited me though did say that it was the first party at this new venue, and that it takes people a time or two to warm-up to a new venue. Cool. I'll definitely go to another one, and I'll definitely drag some folks along with me next time now that I've seen the deal and know that it's quite comfortable. The music they were spinning wasn't quite as heavy as what I would have expected, but still good IMO. This really reminded me quite a bit of this college bar we used to frequent that played alternative music. It was kind of like a Halloween party without Halloween. I definitely liked it.

BD

19. igor

Gold Member

Did ya hafta wear earplugs to preserve your hearing? I don't care what event I go to it seems that the only thing that counts is LOUD MUSIC. Wedding receptions, etc. I even stopped going to Applebee's restaurant. Friday's is almost as bad so I sit in the back room that used to be where the smokers went.
    Sorry - don't wanna hijack the thread. Sounds like you had a good time BD!

20. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Huh? :lol Actually, it wasn't nearly as loud as some bands/clubs/etc. I've seen. That may have been part of the problem with not enough people dancing actually...not loud enough.

BD