Anyone else only have oral sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Gato, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Gato

Gato New Member

My wife insists that she cums first from me licking her when we have sex. When we first started dating she would only let me lick her. At first it was just that but later she started letting me jack or she would give me hand jobs or let me rub on her thigh after she got off. Other than when she was trying to get pregnant that's always been the main way we have sex, me licking her til she cums then me jacking off or rubbing on her unless she just wants to sleep after she gets off. Anyone else have sex like this?
  2. Sigh

Sigh New Member

Photos:
    It seems very focused on her sexual needs when it should be about cater to your needs as well. Was she a virgin when you first started dating her? Or is she very religious? Because she sounds like she believes penetrative sex is solely for reproduction and so uses oral sex as a substitute. Either way you seem to be really missing out. Have you talked about why she's like this?

Normally people use oral as a part of sex i.e. foreplay. I think you should talk to her about what you'd like to try and add some variety to your sex life.

3. jbaker2007

jbaker2007 New Member

Me and my gf just have oral sex i mean i eat her out and she jacks me off. Weve been together 5 months and still havent had sex
  4. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Photos:
    I agree with Sigh, above, but there may be other reasons than religious etc. Has she ever said that penetration is painful, or shown signs of pain? Is it possible that she was molested/raped in the past, and has issues with that? It's one thing to try and work through it if it's just "I don't want to do it that way;" it's a whole other thing if there may be medical or historical issues. It does all start with frank, gentle, discussion, however.

T
  5. hoonos

hoonos New Member

I would go out and find a chick who is in to giving oral sex and bring her home and let your wife watch her in action.
    From then on, she would get NO oral sex from me unless she did it to me FIRST.
    (she's obviously a controlling bitch)
  6. Gato

Gato New Member

I don't have a problem with it, more am wondering about others in similar situations. She only chums from oral so that's part of it. She also gets off on her being the one in charge and after so many years together that's pretty engrained in how we interact sexually. I love licking her, always have. It's a bit extra hot for me licking her as I never know if/how she's going to let me get off after she cums. She's always insisted that she decide that though she does ask me my preference.
  7. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Photos:
    Well, I guess we jumped to conclusions...:lol As a matter of fact, my partner in crime and I have been more likely to have oral or manually stimulated orgasms than penetrative sex lately, probably 50/50. I have found that I have stronger orgasms from a hand job etc than while having intercourse. There are exceptions to that, however! I think, overall, R has stronger orgasms from intercourse, so we usually go that route for "the big one!" If it works, enjoy!

T
  8. Sigh

Sigh New Member

Photos:
    Okay well I'm assuming you don't have a very high sex drive. Don't you ever wish that she would give you oral or a handjob or just sex in general? It does sound a little selfish for her to only do what pleases her all the time, even if you enjoy licking her out. She could compromise and give oral in the 69 position so you're both enjoying yourselves at the same time at least or doing mutual masturbation.
  9. MrSatisfaction916

MrSatisfaction916 New Member

To answer the question, no we use oral for forplay. You stated it wasn't a problem, and it sounds like u like being a submissive partner. So I say keep doing what you enjoy.
  10. RedMedicine

RedMedicine New Member

I think if you guys are happy, 'is this normal?' is beside the point. I'm a big believer in oral. :)
  11. sunshinegirl

sunshinegirl New Member

Many people like oral sex. Many couples have only oral sex. What do you think people did before there were contraceptives. Oral sex!
  12. pbs

pbs Member

My wife loves to cum via licking also and we have decades of practice, so let me suggest something to keep this from becoming too routine. If she will allow it, just before she gets to the point of no return, change the rhythm or stroke so that her rise to orgasm is delayed. Let her arousal drop a little, then start again, but slower, keeping her highly aroused but not reaching for a climax. My wife actually loves this, and I can do it for hours, keeping her hard and ready for more licking whenever I go back down. Give her a little break, kissing, hugging, maybe even a bj or fucking, before she cums. This way she'll still be in the mood while you are getting some attention.

This will have to be something you ease into, and maybe even discuss beforehand, but it can dramatically increase pleasure for both of you, especially her. It's apparent that she loves to cum, and you can make it last a lot longer for her doing it this way. She'll have to give you some control though. I've kept my wife hard for up to 4 hours doing it this way, and she even lamented having to cum and end it.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  13. Essene

Essene Gold Member

Is she a dom and are you a sub?

It seems like this is a master pet relationship. She "let's" you do this or that and you, seemingly, happily abide.

I thing that, during foreplay, oral sex is almost second nature for most couples.
  14. JennyKent

JennyKent Banned

Mostly couple doing oral sex if they want to try other experience. Mostly they do oral sex to have excitement and also to increase the libido of each other, but in your case. I think your wife is satisfy having only oral sex and I think there was a problem on the sex drive of your wife.
  15. xdollface

xdollface New Member

Photos:
    Oh my.. nooo.. I'm sorry, that seems really selfish on your wife's part? Maybe try talking to her about what you would like? It's only fair,
  16. ply

ply Active Member

First opportunity after she cums roll her over and bang her in the butt. Be sure to use lots of coconut oil
  17. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Okay for a while this happened to me as well. We would have awesome oral hand and everything except intercourse. I did not really care at first because its alway full of passion and we were both happy. Then one day I thought maybe she does not like me or the way I fuck her. I was devastated. I thought all these years I was great and now I suck.. Pretty funny now that I look back. So I went right to my wife and demanded to know why? She said it real fast and it made sense. Our two boys..... We don't want anymore and she said I always ask you to wear a condom. She said when I don't see one then I don't get any of that type of sex. I said why didn't you just tell me. She said why is it always up to the girl. She is right... So I'm not saying that this is the case but maybe she does not want to get pregnant and thats why your not getting penetration. She still needs to be fare and you should not have to rub against her like a dog in heat. Talk to her and get to the bottom of it. You will be okay its probably something stupid. Tell her you can live with the answer but you need to know now.... Then say Please.... and also that you really need her and you need to make love to her not her leg...
  18. ply

ply Active Member

19. shy3223

shy3223 New Member

i give my gf oral anal and vag and that works for her
  20. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

I never understood why anyone would limit themselves to one type of sex or position. And anyone who only receives pleasure without giving pleasure back, is fucking selfish! So there.