Anyone else love to be naked?!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I like to be naked not just before or during sex; but whenever I get the chance! It's so liberating not to have clothes in the way! Of course my boyfriend doesn't mind and I love the look on his face when I suddenly strip unexpectedly. :dgrin Maybe I should have been a nudist!

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Are you an exhibitionist too or just like
    the feel of being naked.

Hiker

3. cook74

Gold Member

When my partner first moved into our new apartment we liked to draw the blinds and walk around naked but I found the novelty wore off quite quickly. I think we both decided that it would be better if it was something special ( when we were naked ) then it would be more exiting. Ive always wanted to expose my self at a nudist beach or some such place though.:drool

4. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I'm not really an exhibitionist. I just love how it feels to be naked. Nothing is hidden.

5. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

I also love to walk around naked at home. But then again, I don't have kids.

I do find that a lot of ppl are not used to someone being comfortable enough to do it. I often think it's a bit intimidating to them.

6. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I agree Mistress. You have to be comfortable to be naked around someone. When you're naked you're vulnerable.

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sometimes when the weather is warm (which isn't all that often here in Sweden) I'll walk around the apartment naked or in my underwear.

8. cook74

Gold Member

Its a lovely feeling for the person that is walking around naked but what about their partner, dont they just get over your nakedness or at least bored?

9. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

I'm wondering how many of you prefer to be totally naked during sex. I know I do. But I notice some ppl like to leave a shirt or other article of clothing on, but not me. :phat

10. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

My boyfriend doesn't get bored of me being naked unless it's distracting him when he's trying to do something important. Sometimes I like to have panties on during sex because it's a new texture to feel and also makes me feel like we were in such a rush that we didn't take everything off.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

For about 8 years I lived in a very secluded house and I walked around naked all the time, even went outside and sunbathed that way. I lived alone and the freedom was wonderful. I miss those days.

12. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Naked is great, but I'm one to leave a little for the imagination, so I'll go around the house topless, in skimpy panties a great deal in the summer, but usually not naked.

I don't find full nudity at all intimidating, I just prefer a wee little something sexy left on the body. For some reason, to me, that's just more exciting/fun.

13. Paula

Gold Member

well Firecracker why don't you?

I am a nudist for many years and its great

14. PDub

PDub New Member

I need to find a woman like you. I love to do it whenever possible, however its hard when you live with 2 roommates.

15. sbdude

sbdude New Member

Naked is never a bad thing, it does bring a sense of freedom of sorts.

16. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

As strange as this may sound, I come from a family who appreciates the human body. So I love being naked. I haven't walked around naked in a while, but I will get naked in my house.....I sleep naked as well...plenty of pajamas, but nakedness is for me.

17. day

day New Member

i walk around in the house in the nude when i feel like it and get the chance.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Nudest beaches are pretty good, ive been to a number of them in my time ( mainly french ones though )
    But being naked i enjoy that, sleeping naked ( Always ) and making love , or just plain good old fucking always naked...

Way i see this is that we were born naked....( mind you i wouldnt just wander around naked in company unless they were alright with that, or outside unless its my own place.

but when i was a young teen being on a nudest beach and camp wasnt easy, especialy in the mixed showers, always got a major hardon from that..

19. SaturnVenus

SaturnVenus New Member

I really enjoy being naked, though I do not do it often cause my breasts are to big and if they are not supported by a bra, I experience a lot of neck pain,,,errr (someday I'll reduce them). I went to a nudist colony before and it was the best experience ever. Someday I'll do it again...you just feel at home when everyone else is naked too.

20. Paula

Gold Member

a real nudist will not