Anyone else like "Wake up in the middle of the night" sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BassDude, Apr 2, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Occasionally, either my wife or I will get up to go to the bathroom (or for whatever other reason), then come back to bed and snuggle up with the other. And sometimes that feels so good, well...one thing leads to another. I find it very erotic to start playing with my partner while she's half-asleep, or to be played with while I'm half-asleep. Seems like we have some quite hot and spontaneous sex when this happens. It's like one of those "gotta have it now" times where we're just ripping our clothes off to go at it like dogs in heat...ya know? :brow

Anyone else have similar "sleepy sex" experiences? Do tell!

BD

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Oh GAWD, I used to love that. Unfortunately my wife is totally uninterested in sex from the time she falls asleep until she's had a cup of coffee the next morning. And I have to be the one to get the coffee in the mornings she gets to sleep in. No middle of the night sex nor morning woody sex for me anymore.

3. loveit247

Gold Member

Mmmmmmm, I love it too. Have not done it in a while though. I have a pretty stressful schedule and my SO sleeps like a bloody log!

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I love it. We do it sometimes, and it is really hot! :)

5. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Yeah, I love that. Especially when she's the one to initiate. I don't know why, guess I just like being the submissive once in a while. That normally happens with me waking up due to her....caressing...me, which is like instant sex. That's right, just add vagina.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yes, we've done this and it's a marvellous experience. I love waking in the morning with dream-like memories, but dreams are rarely that good!

I have a song about dawn sex called 'la nuit est mauve', and it's one of my favourites. What a clever concept for a song.

7. bsxy420

Gold Member

i had some of the best sex ever that way. although i had to ask in the morning if that was a dream or not. lol.
    i told him if it was a dream it was one hell of a dream and i want to have it again.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I like it on the odd occasion. She's more apt to initiate than I am. I have a hard time falling asleep at night, and once I do I hate being woken, as it will take me a long time to fall asleep again. I need my sleep, or I'm cranky as hell the next day. So it's a rare treat for us. But when we're both in the mood, it can be great!

9. bucky

bucky New Member

Once in a while she will wake me by sucking. I must dream while i'm sleeping cause she says it was stiff and couldn't resist. The first time she did it just totally blew my mind.

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I like a happy alarm sometimes :p

I love late night sex.

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hello! Now, that's a way to be awakened. :D I don't mind at all being awakened for sex...if I don't wake up at first, just keep trying!

BD

12. eandvk

eandvk Member

At times we will have mid 'o night sex...but not that often....cuz my work hours...but if we havent had sex on a friday night my wife will normally wake me on Sat. mornings by reaching over and stroking me so I wake up ( rising isnt a problem), and if shes really horny shell wake me by straddling my face.....talk about breakfast in bed for me....hence my love of saturday mornings.

13. cr10tc

cr10tc New Member

haven't done this in a long time, can't even remember the last time.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

We haven't had wake up in the middle of the night sex in a while, which is fine by me. Usually, it's kind of an ordeal to get me to come, and unless there is time to put some effort into it, I'd rather he not bother trying. I don't have a problem with lifting a leg for the old man to have at it if he gets rammy at 3 am, though.

15. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Mmmmm yes middle of the night sex is a nice surprise :)

16. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

For me it's hot as hell! Or Heaven! It's happened to me several times! And once I never woke up! My girlfriend asked me the next day, "don't you remember? You had this great hard-on, so I figured I'd take advantage!" Honestly I didn't remember a thing! Other times I've woken up in the middle of it! It's so cool! Like being in another dimension!

17. Sir Kill Jerk

Sir Kill Jerk New Member

The Mrs. woke from a dream the other night that got her all worked up. She proceeded to roll over and rub me the right way which in turn, lead to an hour long sex session that went from 3:30 until about 4:30 in the morning. Couldn't get back to sleep until around 5:00. It was WAY worth waking up for.:penisdance

18. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

Not for me! I get REALLY cranky when I am awakened before I'm ready, whether by alarm or otherwise. It would definitely not put me in a sexy mood.

19. NE Creampie

NE Creampie New Member

We sleep nude so we are always ready! Its one of our favorites!

20. badboy1

badboy1 New Member

I love it, we usually sleep naked spooning so my genitals are pressed against her butt. Sometimes Ill get a hard on, or shes start moving her ass, and it goes from there! Start of slowly since were usually half asleep, and then turns into a quickie, and then back to sleep. It works in the mornings as well.