Anyone else have this fantasy?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sherylann39, Jun 29, 2014.

1. sherylann39

I posted this in the General sex discussions forum, and it was not well-received:
    I have a fantasy I obsess about. Me and my lover walk into a room, and he slaps me, hard, across the face. He yanks my hair and throws me onto the bed, and beats me into submission. He holds me down and fucks me really hard, and chokes me. I stare into his eyes with such love while he fucks me, tears rolling down my cheeks, mixing with the blood.

boobjob likes this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You could have just asked to have it moved. It doesn't matter where a thread is posted people will still state their opinions.

luvbug likes this.
  3. sherylann39

Thought I might find more open-minded people on here

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

There are open minded people but everyone has what they like and everyone can state their opinion. I have posted topics about what I like, and trust me I like a lot of "out there" stuff, and people still state their opinions.

5. luvbug

Gold Member

We answer your question and get accused of using " sarcasm" and now were not " open minded":rolleyes:

Guess if it's not the answer you want we're wrong. SMH:rolleyes:

6. sherylann39

Yes, I know people can state their opinions. But it irks me that most of the people who post comments and judge others have no pics of themselves. Maybe they should just stick to Facebook.

gg33 likes this.
  7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

People are not required to have pictures of themselves on here to post their opinions. Stating an opinion is not judging.

luvbug likes this.
  8. BlueCollar

Gold Member

The wife likes being spanked and having her hair pulled some while we fuck which is fine. Gripping her neck during really hard fucking is ok to.
    But smacking her across the face and beating her into submission, to the point of bringing blood, would never happen.
    I couldn't bring myself to do something like that, even if she wanted to- which she wouldn't.
    To me beating the shit out of a woman and then fucking her is just plain wrong.
    Not being closed minded just my opinion.

10_3XL likes this.
  9. sherylann39

Why are you even on this thread? Why did you follow me here? Go find something better to do

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You don't have to be rude. It's a public forum. I am not attacking you just simply explaining things. Excuse the hell out of me for being nice.

luvbug likes this.
  11. sherylann39

No, not being nice. And I'm not being rude...you immediately followed me onto this thread, just to be annoying.

12. luvbug

Gold Member

Lady you got a fucking problem !! You ask for OPINIONS then bitch/name call for no reason!!

And lay off of AG!! She's nicely explaining the simplest of things to you and you get bent out of shape and jump on her!! Back off!!:mad:

You don't like other members opinions then don't ask questions.

Btw.... We... As members... Are allowed to post on ANY thread on the forum we choose. :rolleyes:

10_3XL and mscowboy like this.
  13. mscowboy

mscowboy Active Member

What she said ^

luvbug likes this.
  14. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I'm concerned about what I'm reading.

Doitagain, 10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.
  15. Bambam123

Gold Member

Who cares people let's move on lol I was interested in what people have to say about her fantasy and don't make my friend come and stick up for me lol I'm jk ;-)

phish likes this.
  16. JonJo

Gold Member

People obviously do care, so why move on?
    The OP not only posts the same thing twice but then again doesn't like it when other members don't agree with her, no matter how politely they do it.
    If somebody starts something so contentious (twice) then they should expect to get some 'flak' back and respect that their views are not the only valid ones.

luvbug likes this.
  17. sherylann39

Sorry I ever posted this thread.

18. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I'm not sure I have an actual rape fantasy, but to some extent I guess I do.

But in my mind, it's more a fantasy of being taken against my will because MY man cannot control his sexual urges for ME. Not unable to control sexual urges in general, not a power play... Just the idea that I'm being wanted badly enough that I don't really get a say in the matter. This isn't what actual rape is typically about. But, if either partner says "no", it means "no". So it'd still be rape by definition, regardless of who it was and whether or not I actually wanted it.

That being said, I'd require a safe word and it'd have to be with someone I trusted.

luvbug, JonJo, bettyisback and 2 others like this.
  19. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Leave it to a rape thread to bring out the best in all of us.

To Original Poster:
    As has been stated you can't put up such an explosive thread topic and then expect to only receive indifferent/positive response. Also, just because a member states an opinion that doesn't sit well with you does NOT mean they are attacking you or that you need to start name calling.

On Topic:
    I've already now stated my opinion on this matter twice. Rape = Beyond vile - it is Evil, even if just a "fantasy."

luvbug likes this.
  20. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I am really not into this fantasy. I have know a few girls that have been and I dated one. I tried to get into it and role play but I just couldn't do it. I just didn't feel right to me but I have know many girls that thought the fantasy was hot but would never go through with it. I personally do not know any guys that admitted to being into it.

luvbug likes this.