Anyone else find alcohol a turn off?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mystic, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Everyone I know thinks alcohol and sex are a perfect pair. Myself on the other hand am disgusted at the thought of making love while my Hubby is under the influence. I rarely ever drink myself, perhaps that's the problem? Even after just a couple beer, I don't want him touching me at all...the sex gets...sloppy, and I just don't find it enjoyable. After a LONG Holiday of parties and get togethers with friends and family, things have once again become sober in our house, and I can't get enough. BUT not ONCE over the holidays did we have sex. He actually mentioned something today about "getting some" all of a sudden...I asked what he meant. He said that I haven't been in the mood lately. I said I sure was, just didn't want to have "sloppy" sex, lol. He doesn't get why I don't like to have sex after acohol, and I guess I don't really either, but there has to be someone else who feels the same? I almost feel like he's not "himself" if he's not completely sober.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I enjoy a sexual encounter when my man is slightly high - drunk? NO - but a little loose is fine. A couple beers - not a problem - for either of us.
    Sometimes it helps to loosen the troubles of the day (week..) - and if we happen to open the window, and get a wiff of WHACKY WEED -- so much the better.
    Talk about an aphrodesiac... personally, I go into a "realm" - and the sensuality/sexuality is incredible. I have done LSD (loads of times)- and not experienced what i experienced what I get when high and get sexual with my man.
    He is NEVER a "sloppy" lover, though.
    -he passes out looooong before he gets sloppy! :lol

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I know that once I have over 4 beers/drinks it's no nookie for me that night. I can't keep it up long enough. I guess if I was trying to pick up a chick in a bar for sex alcohol could play a role in that it could make her loose her inhibitions enough to crawl into bed with me quicker.

Now if I drink a lot (like get drunk) one night the next day I am horney as hell. I have to have it even if I feel like shit. :sex

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'm that way. I never drink much if anything, but my wife usually drinks beer constantly after she comes home from work. That's fine. She doesn't usually get too tipsy from the beer. But if she drinks wine or mixed drinks, she goes overboard. Then she wants sex but I'm not interested. It's like Mystic says: sloppy. Hard and sloppy kisses, fumbling hands. It's a turn-off. If I was drunk I probably wouldn't feel that way, but then I probably wouldn't feel much of anything.

On the other hand, if we happen to open the window, and get a wiff of WHACKY WEED, as Rose says, YES!

5. kbate

kbate New Member

I do not drink nor does my partner. I never found alcohol to be particularly wonderful for anything, let alone sex.

6. bobcat

bobcat New Member

I never took up drinking, and certainly do not touch the drink whilst in training. My only vise is fine coffee, but that's hard to find.

But drunk girls really do nothing for me, I almost felt dissaponted in her when my ex occasionally got a bit messy.

7. teamster145

Gold Member

I have never been a drinker nor has my wife though I must admit I have always wondered what it would be like to be with my wife if she was just a bit tipsy not sloppy drunk.

8. 48malelover

48malelover New Member

go for it champagne is a ok

9. LS69

LS69 Member

a few mixed drinks are ok to take the edge off.

10. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

I think its much harder to orgasm while inebriated, both for me and for hubby... we have much more fun fully sober ;)

11. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I drink. I drink because it takes the edge off of a day (especially after a big test). I see nothing wrong with using alchohol, if you know what effect it has on you and you are willing to accept the consequenses of your actions.

Never having had sex, I can't speak to the subject, but I CAN say that I see drunk girls go back to a guy's room from every frat party. This alone should be reference to why the two shouldn't mix.

I love to quote Plato on this: "All things a man is capable of doing in moderation, and are found to be benefitial to the body and mind, should be done in moderation."

12. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

I love alcohol!!! ok, I am a bit sick, drinking a lot very often. but heck some people get out of control when having 2 glasses of wine and some others turn out to be sex-machines having had 2 BOTTLES of wine... it depends on person and situation.

guys and girls... take it easy! sloppy sex? then heck, take control of it then! instead of whinning "mummy! he is sloppy and I don't get a turn on!! baahhhwuuu! :( "
    Take charge! It's your relationship too and not only his or hers and if you want smth then get it and don't play the killjoy!

13. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

smth???

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

smth=Something. (i think :uhh: )

15. SpanishPrisoner

yes, something.

I'll watch out next time:phat

16. Brad

Brad New Member

I can honestly say that getting my wife to enjoy a few alcoholic drinks was one of the best things I ever achieved.

She is a shy girl by nature.

After a few drinks, she becomes totally uninhibbited and I love that!

17. SpanishPrisoner

you go brad! that's how you do it! :brow

18. Thorn

Gold Member

Rose and I are sometimes like a couple of sots when it comes to drinking. She actually flashed the bar on night after getting extremely loaded. Neither of us remembers but at least 5 of our friends have testified to the act. They were very positive reviews. :phat

Back on topic: If I have more that 4 drinks I can't perform well at all. But If I get loaded (like 12 to 15 beers at night) the next day I have to have sex. I don't get a hangover, I just am horny as hell until I get it. :toast

19. Kai

Kai New Member

to much booze is a turn off since they start 2 puke and ont make any sense i dont take avantage of girls when they r drunk mabey why i a virgin

20. SpanishPrisoner

tz. you are not a virgin because you don't fuck drunk girls. the ratio of drunk and sober girls is like 1:1.000.000... trust me, it's something else :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.