Anyone else enjoy getting a brazilian wax?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MariaMaria, Aug 12, 2015.

1. MariaMaria

Gold Member

So, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to enjoy getting waxed...as in, feeling horny when it's all said and done. I don't enjoy the pain, which has thankfully subsided since I had the first one 6 months ago, but I do enjoy the feeling of soreness afterwards, particularly around the ass. Anyone else feel this way or am I a special snowflake? :)

cook74 and jt _couple2012 like this.
  2. Ropeaks

Ropeaks New Member

never had one, not sure I am that brave!

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  3. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

I know this isn't the same, or maybe it is, but I had my entire undercarriage waxed a couple of years ago. I've gotten my back waxed for years, and when done by a professional, it barely hurts at all. I was visiting a friend in San Francisco, and he treated me to the waxing at the Men's only salon he went to. I can honesty say that:

- No I didn't feel awkward getting it done. While the person doing it was a cute young gay guy, at no time did he come on to me or did I pop a boner.
    - Yes, it did hurt getting my balls waxed but no more than it hurts a women getting her pussy waxed I would think.
    - Yes, you do get into some weird positions, but so do you having sex.
    - No, I don't recall it itching when it grew back. There was a slight issue with ingrown hairs but not too badly.
    - Yes, I did like the feeling of being completely hairless. Not that my wife noticed considering she never goes down there.
    - Yes, I'd do it again but unfortunately, I haven't found such a salon where I live.

There is something to be said about the idea of there being pleasure in pain. If you ever gotten a tattoo, you know that. Waxing is similar. I can honestly say it does feel good being completely smooth.

4. MariaMaria

Gold Member

@Ropeaks I honestly didn't find it nearly as painful as people say it is. I know we all have different pain tolerance, but the only way to find out is by doing it :)

@Hottie6275 I agree that feeling smooth is part of it. I hope you find a salon near you. At mine, they have one lady who is the expert in doing male brazilians, so keep searching!

Thanks for the replies!

whybother likes this.
  5. cook74

Gold Member

I don't know about anyone else but I got a little hard at "But I do enjoy the feeling of soreness afterwards, particularly around the ass."

whybother likes this.
  6. MariaMaria

Gold Member

:)

7. cook74

Gold Member

Any chance we could see the results ;)