Anyone else do double vaginal penetration w/ a dick and a vibe?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by BassDude, Feb 2, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

When my wife and I break out the toys lately, quite a few times we've ended up doing double penetration using me and a vibe (both in the front). My wife likes it, and I actually like it quite a bit too, both physically (definitely a very tight fit there, plus the vibration feels quite nice) and mentally (this gives me a good opportunity to tell her to imagine having two dicks in her at the same time, and for me to do the same. ;))

Just curious if anyone else does this, and what you think of it.

BD
  2. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    I'm too thick for that concept. I'll never forget the time I fingered a girls arse while I was inside her (I did a post earlier today about exploring boundaries) with one and then two and finally three fingers. It was the most amazing sensation, I felt my penis with my fingers, and my fingers with my penis (the membrane between seems so thin). I used her juices on my cock as lubricant.

The girl (I can't remember her name, but I remember she came from Beijing and we were in Shanghai and she was very pretty) had the compact build for this: slim hips and a small bottom. She was on top almost laying flat, and I just became opportunistic. Oddly, I never did anything like it with anyone else at that time (a dildo or vibrator variation would have been awesome), and my wife isn't into anal play at all. I guess it was just something with the girl from Beijing in my hotel room.

3. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife inserts our Penthouse Vibrating Egg in her pussy and then I put my dick in and we fuck with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms for both of us.
  4. Joe

Joe Gold Member

I have, once that I remember and there may have been repeats. She had the vibrating dildo in her pussy and me in her ass. It was one of those sessions to remember -- great for both of us. I'm guessing we repeated it, but I only remember the first time.

I've never been too enthralled with anal sex; it's one of those things that's fun to try now and then, but I don't want it often. But the vibrator made it pretty intense.
  5. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

It's not...

...that tough. Hell, even I figured it out.
  6. espresso

espresso New Member

^^^ He had to see that one coming :)
  7. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    THE best anal experiences I've had were from having the HItachi Magic Wand with the g-spot attachment working my pussy and clit as my husband was stroking into my ass. The resulting orgasms are VERY intense for the both of us.

I have used a small dildo and vibe inside my vagina once. It was a bit much, the pressure from being stretched kind of ruined the postive effects of the vibrations on my g-spot.

Just the other night, hubby used two small dildos on me, one in my pussy, one in my ass, as he sucked my breasts. I was using a clit vibe, too. WOW, what a ride that was!
  8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Thanks for sharing the experiences folks! Just to be clear, I'm talking about double VAGINAL penetration...not vaginal plus anal. It's QUITE a tight fit, yes...but quite nice for both parties.

BD
  9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid Gold Member

My husband and I utilize this method frequently. With the right toy, and patience it's amazing.
  10. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I thought...

..it was funny. :lol
  11. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

It was. You normally are.
  12. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

My husband I have done this many many times. We both love it.
  13. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    YES! We did it last night for the first time. I really liked having the vibe and him inside of me at the same time, but he loved it just a bit too much....shot off in seconds. (sigh)
  14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well...try it again! Could be the newness factor at work. I can't imagine that you would be talking any junk to him that might have contributed to the early orgasm. :D
  15. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Damn your sure giving that new magic wand a workout

Hiker
  16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Back to the question,
    Yes we have done double penetration with a vibrator.
    Her first vibrator was maybe 3/4" thick and 5"long
    so their was no problem getting the vibrator and my cock
    both in her.
    But that one wore out and was replaced with a very large wascally wabbit
    so we couldn't put them both in Her, But the little vibrating tongue on
    that thing placed against her clit while we were fucking sure
    made he climb the wall.

Hiker
  17. qx4000

qx4000 New Member

The thought of this subject gets me going. I bought a rabbit vib and start with that and a lot of clit licking to get her good and wet first. Once the rabbit is working inside and she is just amazing wet, I slide in. Sometimes the rabbit ears point down to giver her backside a tingle and sometime it is off at a angle to give us both a tingle and vib. The rotating option really gets me off. I am thinking about getting a realistic dildo to give us the image and feel of a third.