Anyone draw/paint/write on your partner?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by BassDude, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I often spell out sentences on my wife's crotch with my tongue, but last weekend I took it a little further. We had gone out of town to celebrate our anniversary, and we got to the destination quite late Friday night.

We quickly opened a bottle of wine, and after a few glasses, I took her to the bedroom, pulled her clothes off, blindfolded her, and tied her up. I got out a pair of nipple rings that I had bought (not the spring-loaded clip type, the type that's a ring with a ball on each end), spread the rings open just a little bit, and clipped them on her nipples. She was liking it so far.

So then, I got out the water-color markers that I had hidden in the goodie bag. (I had thought about getting some body paint, but I figured the markers would take longer. :dgrin) I had recently written a little fictional story about her getting a temporary tattoo on her pussy, which she was quite turned on by. (See the Erotic Literature section if you want to read it...it's posted there.) There was no other person involved in our real-life experience though (we just fantasize about it ;)), so even though I'm not much of a graphic artist myself, I decided to do the artwork.

I crawled between her spread legs and started to draw on her with the markers. It took a couple or three minutes before she figured out what I was doing. After she figured it out, let's just say her level of arousal was a bit elevated. :brow I drew the outline of a huge butterfly that had her pussy lips as the body, antenna that went up from her clit to near her bellybutton, upper wings that went from her pussy lips to the area where her torso connects to her legs, and lower wing sections that went from her upper thighs to her pussy lips and perenium. Then, I went back and colored all of it in with markers of different colors. :dgrin

I'm not much of a graphic artist, but it was harder than I imagined to draw that butterfly...mainly because she was squirming, twisting, coming, humping the air, humping my hand, etc. pretty much the whole time. :) And, it took me probably 20-30 minutes to draw and color it all...I wasn't exactly in a hurry. :dgrin I had to pull skin to the side to draw on it easily, so for instance, I'd slide my finger inside her, gently grab her outer labia and hold it toward the side I wasn't drawing on, rest my hand on her clit or pussy lips while I was drawing on other areas, etc. :p I'd say she was squirming and writhing all over the place for all but about the first few minutes of the little art project. :D

After I finished drawing, I took some pics while she was still tied up and blind-folded, and attached one of the little vibrating pussy suckers to her pussy (and had her hold the remote and finger pump while I was taking pics :dgrin) Of course, I may have slipped a little tongue action in occasionally too. :eek (No, not me! ;))

Anyway, in a nutshell...this was friggin' H*O*T. When I untied her, she pounced on me. :D This was so awesomely hot for both of us, I'll definitely have to do something similar again.

So, just curious....has anyone else ever drawn, painted, etc., on your partner? If you've got any good experiences or techniques to share, post 'em up!

BD

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I think it sounds like a helluva lot of fun. I've never tried it, but will definitely have to now! I love coloring, so maybe I'll color hubby's penis like a snake. That might be fun, and sexy. Or, if I did it while he was asleep, I bet he'd be really surprised when he sees it. :lol

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Snake sounds pretty cool. Or you could draw an elephant with very ornamental and colorful ears on his lower body, and draw on and color the "trunk". :brow

4. loveit247

Gold Member

In the immortal words of Ms Hilton, thats hot!

5. igor

Gold Member

Do you suppose Avery or Sanfords will start supplying markers with built-in vibes ?:lol

6. bsxy420

Gold Member

im sure alot of women on here would be interested!!!!!
    and wonder belly that sounds like a great time! i think i need to have this done.....he wouldnt be able to stand the teasing....how ever thats right up my alley.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

That would be cool. Man, now you'll have all of us SFers drawing on our loved one's private parts. :lol

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

No kidding, that's one sex act I've never thought of. Thanks BD!:D

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I once taped a sign on Thorn : "Queer Bait" and took a picture! :rofl

It was Cowboy Lover's idea....

She leads me down the path of naughtiness. :lol

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

The path of naughtiness is a oh such a good/bad thing. Get your water-cleanup markers and have at it, fellow freaky peeps. :D

BD

11. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Sounds fun! Especially if the paint is like "finger paint" slippery and slidey, so you can slipe-slide around belly to belly while making love!

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

What a sexcellent idea! I've had a few sexual encounters of the artistic kind using body paint (never had a partner who was really into it, unfortunately).

I've always wanted to get a giant sheet of white butcher's paper, put it on the floor, get nekkid with a lover, go nuts with the body paint, make love on the paper in as many positions possible, and then frame our "artistic masterpiece". I would hang it in my living room and encourage guests to hypothesize what the artist's intent was...:D :dgrin

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh...my...[BD packs some body paint in a bag and gets his car keys...] :dgrin

14. Dreama

Gold Member

OHHH! I just thought of this! What about edible body paint. I know it exists, and that sounds fun. Make artwork, and then have some oral fun with it!

15. Dreama

Gold Member

Now, that's just HOT. :phat

16. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh my...that sounds like a most sexcellent idea. Let us know where to buy said edible body paint when you find it! :brow

BD

17. Dreama

Gold Member

Search it on google. I got some results. :)

18. TheGardener

TheGardener New Member

Gotta put that one on my list!

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This thread hasn't had a post in over six months, and there's no reason to wake it up now.

Thread closed.

:lock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.