Anybody write erotic fanfiction?

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MunaJadida, Jun 5, 2008.

1. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

OK, so I'm a dork. I admit it. I am so much of a dork, in fact, that I write erotic fanfiction. Mainly Harry Potter, but I've also written Labyrinth, Legend, Anne of Green Gables, and Pirates of the Carribean.

I can't be the only one! If anybody's interested, I might share some of my best writing.

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I'm not sure I know what "erotic fanfiction" means...can you define it for us? Why don't you post some of your stories to the Erotic Literature section of :sf?

BD

3. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

Fanfiction is fiction based on other books, movies, or TV shows. For example, if someone wrote Star Wars fanfiction, they may write a story that takes place between the movies, or after them. Sometimes it's a totally new story, where they take the characters and setting and just write a whole new adventure/experience for them.

Here's an example - my Anne of Green Gables story. I figure most people are familiar with the basic story. This scene takes place during the time when Diana is forbidden to be friends with Anne because Anne accidentally got her drunk.

“Oh, Anne,” whispered Diana, “I don’t know how I’m going to get through another day at school without speaking to you.”

“I know it’s hard, dearest Diana,” sighed Anne, “but we must bear it bravely. At least we can be together in the night.”

“You’re right, Anne.” Diana smiled, sitting on the four-poster bed next to her friend. “We will always have our nighttime trysts to make us brave and keep us going. Do you think my mother will ever relent?”

“I don’t know, Diana,” Anne said sadly, gazing out the window sadly at the full moon shining between the branches of the birch tree. “Dearest friend,” she whispered, turning to look at Diana, “I so miss our lunches together.”

Anne ran her finger down Diana’s cheek and over her lips. Diana’s breathing grew ragged and she could not seem to tear her eyes from Anne’s face.

Anne, ever impulsive, gave in to the longing she had denied since the first day she met Diana. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to Diana’s firmly. Diana responded immediately, softening her mouth beneath Anne’s and taking her shoulders to pull her closer.

“Diana, I’ve wanted this for so long,” Anne murmured against Diana’s mouth.

“Anne, oh Anne,” moaned Diana.

Anne buried her hands in Diana’s thick ebony curls and opened her mouth, running her tongue along Diana’s lips, then pressing forward to touch Diana’s tongue with her own.

Diana leaned into Anne’s body, forcing her gently back onto the bed. Sliding her hand into the neck of Anne’s white nightgown, cupping her breast and running her thumb over the nipple. Tearing her lips away from Anne’s, she kissed her neck and ran her tongue down to the where the crest of Anne’s very full breast rose above the neck of the gown. She sat back for a moment, enjoying the sight of her “bosom friend” laying on the bed, her breasts heaving as she fought to control herself. Diana ran her hand over Anne’s shoulder and down her arm, pushing the nightgown down to expose one breast. Anne’s white skin and dark rose-colored nipple were the most beautiful thing Diana had ever seen.

Anne couldn’t wait any longer. She took Diana’s head in both her hands and drew it down to the exposed breast. Diana took the nipple into her mouth and suckled strongly on it, flicking her tongue across it. Anne gasped at the new sensation, shuddering with the pleasure of it, and pulled Diana’s head more firmly against her.

After a moment, Diana pulled back and drew her nightgown over her head. Anne did likewise. The two girls lay on the bed facing each other for several minutes, each admiring the lovely form of the nude young woman before her. Finally, Anne smiled and sat up. When Diana moved to do the same, Anne pushed her gently back onto the bed. Anne ran her hands down Diana’s body, over her breasts, which were somewhat larger than Anne’s, down over her softly rounded tummy, to her thighs.

“Your skin is so smooth, Diana,” she whispered, “like silk. Or what I would imagine silk would feel like, never having been afforded the opportunity to feel silk myself—”

“Anne,” said Diana firmly.

“Yes, dearest Diana?” replied Anne.

“Be quiet.”

“Yes, dearest Diana.”

Anne smiled and returned her attention to the lovely body before her. Placing her hands on Diana’s knees, she spread her legs, baring her beautiful pussy to the moonlight. She had never seen any but her own, but she knew what to do with her hands, having done it to herself quite often. Quickly, she slipped two fingers into Diana’s pussy. It was wet and very tight.

“Have you ever touched yourself here, Diana?” Anne asked and she slid her fingers in and out.

“No,” Diana said shakily.

“I have,” said Anne, “I’ll show you what to do.” Her right hand continued to pump Diana’s pussy as she began to stroke Diana’s large clit gently.

“Oh – oh, Anne!” cried Diana. Her legs trembled and she moaned loudly. Instinctively, she began to stroke her own breasts, pinching the nipples hard. “Oh yes, Anne,” she said, panting, “that feels so good. Please don’t stop!”

“I am inspired, Diana,” said Anne, “may I try something?”

“Whatever you want, Anne, just don’t stop touching me!”

Anne laughed and lowered her mouth to Diana’s pussy, running her tongue in a circle around her clit. Diana jerked and bit her lip to force back a shriek. Snatching the pillow from the head of the bed, she buried her face in it and screamed in ecstasy as her body convulsed with the first orgasm of her life.

As she returned to earth, Diana became aware of Anne’s body pressed to hers. Anne was now lying next to her on the bed, stroking her body gently.

“Anne,” Diana breathed, “that was wonderful.”

Anne grinned.

“And now,” laughed Diana breathlessly, “it’s your turn.”

Surprised, Anne lay herself back on the bed and watched in amazement as Diana spread her open and mimicked the movements Anne’s mouth had made upon her earlier.

“Wonderful, Diana,” panted Anne, “You’re a quick learner.”

Diana laughed without removing her mouth from Anne’s clit, causing her to gasp with the unexpected sensation. Diana slid two fingers into Anne’s pussy, pumping them quickly as she continued to tongue her clit. Within moments, Anne convulsed and screamed into the same pillow Diana had, her whole body shaking with the power of her orgasm.

Diana curled up next to Anne as she recovered from her climax, running her fingers up and down Anne’s arm. When Anne had caught her breath, she turned to Diana and laughed.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I think Anne of Green Gables just got a whole lot sexier. P.S- I loved that book when I read it! I need to read Anne of Avonlea.

5. cook74

Gold Member

I can see this kind of story being popular on the web. Just imagine a Potter fan club got a copy of your R rated story onto their forum or site...Lots of hits, I am sure...:brow

6. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

My Potter ones are GOOD, let me tell ya, and get lots of attention. Here is a link to my profile with all my stories.

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ok, We love it already...POST MORE..Pretty Please.............

8. igor

Gold Member

Definetly a great approach to erotica. Nice job!

9. Lotus77

Lotus77 New Member

Its intresting to my wife

10. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

this is really nice. post more please ;)

11. Top Banana

Top Banana New Member

:tup

Love owt like this me!