Any women here interested in guys like me?

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Dallasbree, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Dallasbree

Dallasbree New Member

Hello, are there any women here who would be interested in a straight guy who dresses male in public at all times but can look like this in private?

My guess is that the vast majority of women would want nothing to do with a guy who crossdresses.

If not, is it because you're not attracted to feminine men or is it because you would be afraid that he's secretly gay?

Thank you...

Attached Files:

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Ok, I have to say one thing. DAMN! You look AMAZING as a female if that is in fact you.

I personally wouldn't mind at all. I've stuck my husband in skirts/tops and panties more times then I can count.

I'm not only attracted to men like yourself but also happily friends with more then a few. I love the fact that they are in touch with their femme side, plus it's wonderful to be able to shop with a male counterpart who's into the same things I am.

**Edit**
    Holy crap that is you! I just visited your xhamster profile and hun, I'm ENVIOUS of you and your ability to pull of sexy!

You have an amazing body for a male and the perfect round little tooshie that looks just right in those fishnet stockings.

I think my husband may cream his pants when he sees this. He's got a huge thing for men your type ;)

#2 Mittimer, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm a straight dude and wish your chromosomes weren't remotely Y.
    Awesome glam sexy to boot!