any tips to drive men wild when giving bj's?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by curious20, Mar 9, 2007.

1. curious20

curious20 New Member

my boyfriend seems to really enjoy my blowjobs but i myslef feel like i want to vary my technique a bit more. generally when going down on him i would start by teasing him, kissing his thighs and getting closer then i would swirl my head around the head of his dick flicking his frenelum (slit underneath the head) with my tongue. finally i would take him all in my mouth and kiss his balls in between and massage them gently with my hand.

does anyone have any tips for giving a better blowjob? i just want to surprise him with a few new moves.

thanks.:brow

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Lube up a finger and circle his anus with it. Then, if he seems relaxed an willing, put it in his ass and slowly stroke him.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

NaughtyKnickers posted this in another thread, and I thought it was worth repeating.

The thread: http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=5555&highlight=oral

4. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Fabulous description! Bravo! Bravo! :tup

5. irresister

irresister New Member

Gently sucking in pulses on the head of his cock with the area of my throat right below where my tongue attaches.

6. Bella

Gold Member

Lick/Suck/Play with his balls! :brow
    ~Bella

7. Master9804

Gold Member

Ok I know what drives me up the wall. Hotbabe takes all my cock in her mouth and I mean all the way. Sucks fast and then stops or slows down. After a bit I,m screaming don,t stoppppp. LOL. Of course she is smiling her ass off and it builds the guy up too. Licking the head does wonders too. Hotbabe loves to taste the precum and then start back up sucking hard. Look into his eyes too. Let him know u enjoy it and he will enjoy a lot better knowing u love it. Talk to him too. Ask him ohh u Like me doing that or this huh.

Ohhhh forgot one more thing. Swallowing helps too hehe. Ohhh ok. Just though I would throw that one in there.

8. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Nice girls don't spit. They swallow.
    :dgrin

9. Rupture

Rupture New Member

1. eye contact
    2. depth of your bj
    3. hand motion
    4. a bit of ass play
    5. try taking his cum in your mouth, looking him in the eye..opening slightly and letting it run back down his cock.

10. Bitman69

Bitman69 New Member

Yes, you are all 100% correct, we love it all! But especially hot when the lady looks up at you into your eyes with your cock buried all the way to your pubes (if you havn't shaven them), that drives me to a huge cum!!!!!!!!

11. OriginalBigGuy

OriginalBigGuy New Member

I agree with most all of the other posts. When his cock is nice and hard, take both hands and reach around to spread his butt cheeks. Slowly slide one (or both) of your index fingers towards his anus. Without going inside pull his ass towards your face like you’re going to swallow all of his cock. Be ready for him to make a huge thrust in your mouth. After a couple of good pulls on his joint, stick a finger in his ass & hold on for eight seconds if you can, cowgirl. Another effective variation is to reach or down and tweak his man nipples. If he is sensitive, you should have a piston in your mouth, so again, be careful. Cautionary Statement: (If this is to be tried at home, it should be under close supervision!)

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

Curious, just keep in mind that a guy who really cares about and respects you isn't going to want you to do anything even mildly, ah, unpleasant for his benefit. That being said, there are a great many lubes on the market for spicing up your oral life. Minty ones that tingle, others that impart a sensation of warmth...Try lubing up your hands and stroke his shaft while you blow him ;) It might help to think of the process as making love to him via your mouth.

13. loveit247

Gold Member

Just do it with great enthusiasm. That always works for my boy!

14. Pluto

Pluto New Member

Here's something to try.. not really BJ.. maybe in the showers.. soap up your hands (girl) and just rub the head of the penis. This will make the guy want to pee but somehow this gets my legs very weak that I can no longer stand. Also gives a good sensation that you can do for hours. Anyway best for the guy to sit down too. :)

15. gaddy

gaddy New Member

i dunno if you already did this but my x-gf gave me a bj with ice in her month i really liked it that i suggested to my current which she did. :) btw it was also really a turn-on for me to have my gf's friend give a bj while my gf watches us hehehe

16. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I used to give my ex a blow whilst holding brandy in my mouth....

Wow the brandy used to get stronger the longer it was in my mouth....

If I did it now I would probably be wasted after one mouthful......

haha

17. jasmine32

jasmine32 New Member

A tongue in his anus is always something that works for me

18. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife always uses an anal toy(Anal E-Z Bend, Anal T, Spectragels Vibrating Anal Tool or Anal Beads) to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really wild, intense orgasms. She does a combination BJ/HJ-she is an expert. Sometimes she will masturbate with a vibrating dildo while she gives me a BJ. I love to watch it go in and out of her pussy as we fantasize that we are having a threesome. I am sure he will like any of this.

19. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'm very simple just a mouth and hand and not too much teasing for me :D

20. Sexkitten69

Sexkitten69 New Member

All nice replies Kudos to NaughtyKnickers, I've learned that the best parts are all before the mighty man comes out to play. Set the mood right, lots o' play on outside, then finaly unleash hell and treat it like it was the fountain of youth! Lots of playing with the balls, thighs and ass too ;p
    P.S Men eat lots o' strawberries!!! MMMmmmm Nutritious and delicious! lol