Any tips for outdoor sex?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Towhead5, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Towhead5

Towhead5 Active Member

The title is pretty self explainitory. I wondering if anyone has any tips for outdoor sex

2. privatepartner

Gold Member

Tips? Find a willing participant and go for it. You might get slapped if you tip her however:p

daletom likes this.
  3. attache1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    we just make sure its going to be private, then enjoy! A blanket comes in handy......

Towhead5 and daletom like this.
  4. MrRam65

Gold Member

Stay away from Poison Ivy and fire ant beds...other than that, go for it Iconcheers-2.gif

maxxpro likes this.
  5. AJR23

Gold Member

Its like real estate... its all about location, location, location

BelleBunny1109 likes this.
  6. daletom

Gold Member

Well, like any sexual experiment, make sure your partner is in agreement with what you want to try. Don't impose it on her as a "surprise"! (Unless, of course, it is within the bounds of "surprises" she has given you permission to pull on her.)

My wife and I have enjoyed the pure sensuality of outdoor sex on occasion since very early in our 43 year marriage. The sights, sounds, smells, and touches of, say, night breezes or moonlight or sunshine or a lakeshore or a pine grove, etc. Every summer there's a few times when we sleep - and make love - on the patio deck behind our very suburban, middle-class house. We have left our butt-prints in the sand of around a dozen beaches around the country. We've carried a blanket off into the hayfields on my in-laws' farm. We've done it on the hoods of cars (that's the "bonnet" for those across the pond) pulled to the side of side roads, and in some traditional "lover's lane" locations. We did it in the water off a public beach. For me, one of the most memorable occasions happened almost within the field-of-view of this web cam: http://www.aviewfromthefield.com/livecam.html (Don't go looking for us - it happened about midnight, around a mile away on the far shore.)

I won't disagree with the advice,
    Think about what "privacy" means and why you want it. Is it to avoid your personal embarrassment, or to avoid offending others?

The risk of being discovered, or even observed from a distance, can be part of the erotic thrill. Just keep in mind that the social and personal consequences are different for being watched by other couples engaged in similar activities, compared to being watched by some neighborhood 8-year olds. And in some neighborhoods, outdoor sex could be interpreted as an invitation to gang rape.

Some locations may have adequate privacy, but have too much physical danger. Sex while she sits in your lap facing you, in a playground swing - the kind with pivots about 15 feet above the ground - gives her a unique sensation when you're inside during the long, negative-G, downward swoop but risks breaking your necks!

A blanket is sometimes a good idea; two may be better. The weather conditions that are quite tolerable when you are even lightly clothed may be uncomfortably chilly during the after-glow cuddle time. And, even a few minutes' exposure can cause an uncomfortable sunburn on some Very Personal Areas of your anatomy.

Beach sand can be scooped around and molded to support you in positions that are normally too athletic, or too tiring. Beach sand that finds its way into Certain Private Places can hurt like hell during active stroking!

Water, either fresh or salted, is a lousy lubricant and can make insertion difficult. Get coupled with the genitals out of the water. If you want to try intercourse while she floats on her back while you're standing in hip-deep water, you may need to put it in while you are on shore, and carry her out into the water. (I have been told that floating effortlessly like this makes a very unique set of orgasm sensations for her.)

7. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

I love outdoor sex and have done it in all sorts of places.

My tips are: have always water to wash a little before and possibly after, because sometimes it is necessary.

Use your clothes to cushion rough terrain.

On the beach, avoid sands.

Diving, don't wear a wetsuit, because taking it off will take a lot of time for most divers. If you do taken it off during a dive, don't be careless with your weight belt!

Look for really private places. You may find the idea of being watched nice, but that should never be imposed upon others.

daletom, Mywife4u and Towhead5 like this.
  8. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Try not to get caught......unless it’s a well known dogging spot and that’s your intention!!

Mywife4u likes this.
  9. Mywife4u

Gold Member

Just go out and enjoy it. Either find a nice secluded spot or more risky places where you might get caught. My wife tends to enjoy riskier spots. On our pontoon, backyard, and parking garages.
    Either enjoy the freedom.

daletom likes this.
  10. smooth69

Gold Member

I just like the back yard
    We have no neighbors
    Can go out anytime , I just like the fresh breeze flowing through our ass cracks and it’s nice on the nipples
    And you can cum anywhere and don’t need to clean it up

daletom likes this.
  11. biker061

Gold Member

use bug spray (not on the naughty bits) and a big blanket

12. minskminx

Gold Member

A friend of mine got a tick in her bum!

13. dimebag

dimebag Member

If she is menstruating watch out for bears. If you see one just play dead

MariaMaria likes this.
  14. DaisyDoesIt

Gold Member

I like going for horse rides in the mtns.

'Cowgirled Up" but whole crotch cut out of blu jeans.....no panties, a snap front shirt and long jacket that hits me mid thigh..............and I like to take several 'rides' before I let him 'giddy-up'.............mmmm...........helpful hint is baby wipes..

ohmy likes this.
  15. scar69

Gold Member

ive done it mor outside than in to save wear on my bed. bring 2 blankets/towels- 1 to lay on, 1 to use as a pillow, dont do it w cops around- u could b cited, dont b so loud u attract ppl- i kno wat a killjoy it is wen sum ugly guy coms over n leers at ur vagi.

16. Alonza

Gold Member

Outdoors is great!

17. MasseurNaturel

Gold Member

Wear a coat it's getting cold out there! Seriously, outdoors is great fun, it depends though on how exhibitionist you are. If you want people to see make sure it's somewhere (like a park at night) where those who might catch a glimpse can come on over to watch, but where you are not really obvious and in the way so that everyone has to see, more people would rather not watch than would, and some may find it disgusting and report you.

smooth69 likes this.