any sexy dares

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Married M Nh, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Married M Nh

Gold Member

Have you ever done any sexy dares?

2. Married M Nh

Gold Member

Once in a restaurant, wife dared me to pull my cock from the side of my shorts

3. BrandNewLungs

Gold Member

When I was in college, a girl I was dating wanted to have sex in odd places outside. When I told her that I was all about it, she dared me to fuck her on the 50 yard line of the college football field. #missionaccomplished

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

No :(

The con I go to is having a sexy truth or dare to get it started early on the first day when folks are arriving. I plan to partake in this and see where it goes.

5. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

No always too shy but I'm learning LOL

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I wrote a story about it, does that count?

I might have taken a pic of myself at work and sent it to someone. That was more of a request than a dare though.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I dared a friend to play with my cock the entire drive while I was fondling her boobs.
    It didn't take long to get naked when we arrived.

Married M Nh likes this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I dared once to try and be sexy...

...and failed. Turns out I can only manage comedic/downright embarrassing.

Married M Nh and HotForHoney like this.
  9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well, not so much a dare...
    It was long ago, in a faraway land.. I was out w a bunch of buddies at a bar.. One of the guys was out with a woman that I now refer to on this forum as "sluttyfairy".. Anyways , I had started flirting with a very attractive woman at the bar.. When I returned to my group, slutty said something to the effect of " you wanna watch me steal her from you".. I kind of laughingly said "yeah, right, go ahead"... She walked off and I looked over there a few minutes later and the two of them were wrapped around each other making out .. I never doubted sluttyfairy's magical powers ever again..

ply, rcc8611, Married M Nh and 2 others like this.
  10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

:) :) LOL

11. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

Never - Always too chicken LOL

12. woodster

Verified Gold Member

last summer i met my lady friend for a hike. it was leaf peeping time of year and we went to a mountain lookout on a pretty well used trail. we spent several hours enjoying the view and necking. i was able to play with her tits and eventually we both had our pants open. this led to a nice orgasm for her as i touched and fingered her sweet spot and soon after when there were no hikers coming along she gave me a nice blow. it was very sneeky and very erotic. we could hear the leaves breaking if an occaisional person or couple came along.

12barblues, ply and Married M Nh like this.
  13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Woodster you reminded me of last year's adventure I forgot about.
    One woman I had met before, we met again, decided to go in the woods where things looked pretty quiet near town.
    We took turns on wach other and I started. I played with her plenty, gave her a few orgasms, got her topless to play with her boobs a lot. Her turn came and she got me to go on my back, she LOVES sucking, and swallowing cum. So she got into a very enthusiastic BJ that lasted much longer than I expected - because she overstimulated me. In the end she got it right with her hands only to rush her mouth on when I came.

Several times there were people taking walks in the woods, others riding their 4 wheelers.
    We were able to hide enough due to our higher position than the trail, and I used the blanket to hide her when naked.
    At one point I rubbed between her boobs. Maybe someone saw us at that time.

14. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I have repressed memories LOL which should not be repressed. Maybe excusable when it's years ago.

I picked up this younger woman (I picked up hitchiker often, some repeats, nice people).
    She offered to give me a BJ for money when she took the conversation to sex and must have noticed my pants got tighter.
    I said she was not appreciative of my giving her a ride for free and not asking anything from her or dumping her.
    Silence for a short while then "you would let me give you a BJ?" I said yes if she GAVE and glad I had condoms ready in the car, I never met her. We went in a parking lot between trailers in an industrial park.
    She was not the most talented but she gave me that blowjob. then I played with her as she got horny too.
    Nothing exciting but she got what she needed. Then as we carried on with the ride I asked her to play with my cock while driving.
    She got an instant grin and reached to play with it for a while in traffic - through the pants. That got me more than half hard and it still felt nice. We could have been spotted in the parking lot, maybe some saw her groping and rubbing me in traffic. Day time.

Married M Nh likes this.
  15. AWifesLust

Gold Member

Mmm well let's see. I've had a few I guess.
    One funny one was in college at a "party" in one of the dorms. My roommate dared to go over to this random guy and start giving him a lap dance. After caving I had the intention of it lasting maybe a minute then I'd run away giggling most likely. He had on basketball shorts. He was of course shocked but pleasantly as I started, I was amazed when I felt him rock hard in only seconds! His shorts being kinda thin I could feel it all. I worked my hips and ass on him, then even turned and grinded my crotch against his. I heard him whisper something but I had to make him repeat it. He leaned up into my ear as my butt swirled in his lap.
    "Stop. Stoppppp. I'm gonna cum"
    He said! I felt my face flush with embarrassment, but I thought it was cute! Maybe he was a virgin or just sensitive but I didn't stop. Good to his word, I could feel him tense and over the music slightly moan. He'd cum in his shorts.
    I felt bad, hoping I hadn't embarrassed him too much. I don't think anyone really could have told. It was very crowded. Just two kids dancing kinda..

rcc8611, Susann, phish and 1 other person like this.
  16. Vivtheprincess

Gold Member

Don't know if we actually "dare" each other, but we will do some things like flashing in public. I'm actually very shy in person, so it's exciting and scary!

HotForHoney likes this.
  17. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I'm always too scared to do anything lile that - Just a coward I suppose !

18. sneakyhusband

sneakyhusband New Member

Several years ago, my wife and I were discussing weather a certain friend of ours would ever make a pass at her. I said he would and she said he wouldn't. So I dared her to find out if he would under the right circumstances and how far he would take it. She took me up on the dare but it was about 3 months before she had the opportunity to test our dare. At another friends birthday bash, we both had to much to drink and the subject of the dare drove us home. I had a DUI in the past and couldn't risk another. I was pretty drunk but she was only slightly drunk. They got me in the house and into bed, where I stayed until about 4am when I woke with a pounding headache. I found my wife asleep on the couch. Her shorts and panties were on the floor beside her and her inner thighs were all red. There was also an empty condom wrapper on the coffee table.

19. 63willys

Gold Member

After a night of drinking my wife and I were in a very nice bar she had a short skirt ,shear blouse on you could clearly see her lace bra underneath there was an old couple sitting next to us the old man couldnt stop staring at my wife. I told her about it she says no he isn't I dared her to go to the bathroom and remove her bra when she came back to the table her shear blouse looked so sexy her 36c tits were so pretty and her nipples erect everyone who looked her way couldn't believe what they saw it was as if she didn't have a blouse on. The old mans face said it all he was more than excited. I had a hard cock knowing all the men were looking at my wife witch I like. The old couple got up to leave and the old man laid a $20 on the table said thank you have a drink on me, my wife enjoyed the attention and she's normally not an exhibitionist but since then we have had other good time with her showing her body off.