Any recommendations for clit stimulating toys during sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Squirt, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Squirt

Squirt New Member

I have to have constant clitoral stimulation in order to acheive orgasm. So, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of some good toys to use during sex?

I guess I'm a bit picky so I will try to explain what exactly I'm looking for, something small and preferably "hands free" and it has to have pretty strong vibes. I've tried different thing in the past but they just didn't quite do it for me. Been browsing on the internet at the different toys out there but I want to make sure I get my money's worth before I purchase it.

There are two types of things out there that spark my interest. The kind that you strap on and is held on the clit (which is something I had in the past but it was cheap, weak, and wouldn't stay in place) and the clit suckers.

So, if anyone has any suggestions or opinions, they would be greatly appeciated!

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

The problem is that 'small' and 'strong' don't often go hand-in-hand. Anything that's reasonably small is going to be equally weak in regards to vibrations. :(

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

There are alot of bullets out there that honestly are very strong, and are hands free. I have tested a few of them. When I say strong though I am talking about ones that will make you jump. Bullets are wonderful clit stimulators, along with most of them being very small. Although most of the hands free ones arent as small as the regular ones. I have a couple that I have reviewed since I do review adult products in my spare time and post reviews for another forum I am part of and have been for a long time.
    If you give me a little more information or send me a pm I will be more then happy to send you a couple links to some awesome products, but again the hands free type ones arent as small.
    Best wishes!!!

4. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

We have a remote control bullet that she likes very well. It actually has two different sized bullets that you can use at the same time. Problem is that they aren't hands free.

What about the cock rings with bullets that slide on top? Might be something to look into.

5. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

PS, Kattpurr, I PMed you about another topic, any info???

6. Squirt

Squirt New Member

I've tried cock rings in the past and really doesn't do much for me since it isn't constant full on stimulation. Hands free is the most important to me because I want to be able to hold and caress my man.

There was something I seen in the past that also interested me. When I find the product again, I will post on here for opinions.

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I don't know what to suggest to meet all your needs, but just in case you don't find exactly what works I'll tell you what we use. Eroscillator. It's everything you'd probably want except it's not hands free. We still use ours pretty often while having intercourse -- in fact, that's how it's almost always used.

Some here have tried it and weren't that impressed with it, but my wife thinks it's the best toy on the market. We have a drawer full of toys, but that's all she'll use.

8. igor

Gold Member

If you like "doggie" position you can get a Magic Wand and the pillow thing it fits in, then straddle it while being done from the rear.

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Some of the "clit-flicker" cock rings are pretty cool. There are some double-sided ones that use two bullets and tickle both the clit and the anal area...have your man try one of those and see if you both like.

BD