Any panty sniffers here?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by redford2, Jun 4, 2015.

1. redford2

redford2 New Member

I see a lot of men seem to be into this although you will only ever see them admit it online as it is nothing obviously you would find out from a guy in person.

I am wanting to know from panty sniffers what the appeal is from this act? I was curious what the reasons are and what you like especially about doing it and your experiences.

2. John W

Gold Member

I love to sniff her panties when I pull them off of her. I'll even lick them if they are really wet, which they usually are.

Mb91234 and Pearl Jones like this.
  3. Naughtypinkbits

I dont sniff panties but I love reading about guys who do... any other girls enjoy the thought of guys sniffing their gusset ??

4. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

God, this is my #1 fetish. Every woman has a different scent. Some stronger than others. But the naughtiness of finding a dirty pair of undies, opening them up to the crotch and seeing what special things have been left there. Next comes the thing that puts it over the edge. Bringing those panties to my nose, and inhaling the aroma. If they are wet even better. If not, they will be once my tongue hits them. The taste,the smell is an incredible rush. If they have been worn all day they are at their best. If they just came off her, great too. I love to get them wet if they are not wet already, and rub the crotch on my arm. That way, I can smell them long after they are put back. God I love that smell!

Mb91234, Ram16, LongwoodU and 3 others like this.
  5. da_rk

Gold Member

as I'm a big lover of licking pussy. i've been known to sniff a pair of panties or two... ;)

phish likes this.
  6. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey,

I love doing this. I am fortunate to have several hot female friends and so far I have been able to sniff the panties of two of my female friends on multiple occasions.

My first experience was when my hottest female friend stayed over at my and my GFs house for a few weeks. One morning she left a pair of used panties out in plain view next to her makeshift bed in the living room. They where lightly soiled and they smelt strongly of pussy and of her. I sniffed them whilst masturbating next to her bed.

My second occasion was when my other hot female friend asked me to do some DIY for her and left me home alone in her apartment for a few hours. I did the work for her, but In my spare time I went through her entire underwear drawer, looked at most of her panties and bras, I found her dildo, sniffed that and I found some used panties in a wash basket. Again they where stained and smelt of pussy, I masturbated in her bedroom whilst sniffing her panties.

I've had a couple of other good experiences since then also. It's now a huge fantasy for me and I look forward to getting more chances either with the same two girls or other female friends.

Mb91 likes this.
  7. whybother

Gold Member

When we were younger and she was wetter, we would be out and about and by the time we got around to somewhere that we could fuck, she was so worked up that I could wring the juices out of her panties. When I took them off, I would often give a sniff as prelude to going down on her, and often she would sniff too. Alas we are older now and lubrication doesn't come so easily.

Mb91234 and Hottie6275 like this.
  8. Kickassbikerchic

Kickassbikerchic New Member

Its a really turn on to have someone sniff my panties.. Enough so that i would start fingering myself just to cum inside them.. Makes me hot!

Naughtypinkbits and Ohnocam like this.
  9. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Yes please, i'd love to watch that.

10. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Omg. I thought I was crazy for loving this. I think it is an instant hardon to sniff a pair of well worn, masturbated in panties. The wetter and smellier the better. No better souvenir than a pair of panties.

11. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

But I bet they still smell great. Whybother yet another thing in common.

12. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I was at my hot female friends house with my GF. The two of them decided to go for a walk to the shop for about 35mins. They left me home alone in my hot friends house as i was genuinly quite tired.

I had a quick look around her bedroom, but mostly i was able to find to used panties in her washing basket and give them a good sniff whilst giving myself a quick stroke.

I didn't cum this time as i wasn't sure how much time i would have, however i kind of wish that i did now.

However i did get my cock out in her bedroom and have a bit of stroke, so better than nothing.

I've now sniffed this girls panties on 3 occasions and another hot female friends panties on one occasion :)

Hottie6275 likes this.
  13. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

I would too at any opportunity there was.

14. Amature

Gold Member

No, that's not really my thing. The other night we were watching the TV show "Orande Is The New Black" and this guy wanted the worn three days panties of the lead quaracter. As much as I LOVE pussy, I'd have had to pass on that one.

15. Hornywolf

Verified Gold Member

My fantasy: head to the local launder mat which has a coffee shop next door so everyone goes there after loading their stuff... as soon as they leave, I dive into the washer - dig underneath and find a pair of nasty stained panties. Take them into the bathroom and sniff and lick them, stroke them in my cock and cum in them. Then - I chuck them into the washer... so hot!

Naughtypinkbits likes this.
  16. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I never did it myself but when I was at uni I heard that th communal laundromat was a prime place for stealing girls panties and underwear etc. a very high ratio of HOT girls all in their army 20s and all horny and probably masturbating regularly = lots of stained panties for sniffing.

17. LongwoodU

Gold Member

I love it and in the past have even stolen a pair from a few friends and i love to know their scent and know what likd of sexy panties they wear under their everyday clothes.... such a turn on for me!

marrieddude likes this.
  18. LongwoodU

Gold Member

Mmm let me know when I can cum over!

19. Luscious_kitty

Verified Gold Member

*** I sent twice my wet panties to someone by mail and it was very exciting for the both of us ! Knowing that he will be sniffing and stroking his cock with my panties was really a big turn on ! He told me that the smell was amazing and that he really enjoyed them alot ........ ( not those words exactly but something like that ) it was awhile ago so i can't remember the exact words lol

One pair was my leopard panties and the other was some xmas ones !

meow meow

kitty

LongwoodU likes this.
  20. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Meow, kitty. I would love a pair of yours to enjoy!

Luscious_kitty and LongwoodU like this.