Any other women here attracted to older men?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pineapple_peach, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Pineapple_peach

Pineapple_peach New Member

Currently I am strongly attracted to a 50 year old man even though I'm only 19.. I know it's bad but I'm okay with it. I wouldn't want a relationship with an older man, but sometimes I just find them attractive and want to have sex. And no I wasn't abused as a child. I'm not depressed or messed up. I just have this sort of fetish. One day I hope I can act on these desires if the situation is right. But until then, it's just a nice fantasy. Any other women find themselves attracted to older men (not like senior citizens! Sometimes just 5,10, or 15 year older) ? Or am I just crazy..

2. policescanner1

Gold Member

Welcome Aboard !

3. suzy7

Gold Member

Yeah, I think I was 16 and had awesome sex(just once with him) with
    a 40 something guy, actually it was good.

4. minskminx

Gold Member

I have very little interest in anyone younger than myself so that I would probably not even consider them which is perhaps unfair and cruel of me! However I hate immaturity and would never accept it in a man.

I like older men but not so much an extreme difference as 30 years. I would say about 10 years. My current boyfriend is 11 years older than me and very very lovely! :)

5. NorCalMan

NorCalMan New Member

I am in my mid fifties and I get hit on all the time ( even though I'm married!) by twenty-thirty yrs old females. While my ego swells, its a bit frustrating at times.

6. almostthere

Gold Member

Im 50 and had an offer from a 31yo who is so hot. I still see her once a week or so at work. My ego went through to roof but my love for my wife keep me honest.
    I kick myself alot

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

This subject has prompted quite a few previous threads so it is not so strange.
    In fact in some cultures e.g. Asia, Africa it is the norm for a young woman to team up with a much older and therefore by implication experienced and established man.
    My own circumstance although in a Western setting is an example of exactly that.
    SO and I incidentally met when she was 26 and me 56 and she said that for her it was instant infatuation. I initially gently refused her approaches then forcefully as they intensified but in the end succumbed to the inevitable.
    Four and a half years on it would be difficult to find a happier couple despite the fact that we are together 24/7.
    I know in my heart that I will have to leave her eventually so that she can experience a full life and for her part she is in denial of the probable future but between us we make of every day as if there were no tomorrows. That makes living a wonderful intense experience.
    Our sex life is almost unimaginable in intensity and frequency. I had more and varied sex in one year with her than in my entire life previously.
    It is not for everyone but it certainly works for some :)

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

I'm just a few months from 50, and few 19 -25 yr olds could keep up. Most put me in my early to mid 30s at best....until they see my 16yr old son...though a little more grey has been creeping in lately. Cycle about 60 miles a week, kayak regularly, play hockey, etc. I get attention from the youngins, but my wife doesn't look 48 either, so I will pass.

9. wifewatcher

wifewatcher New Member

i am 49 and my wife is 45. although, a lot of college boys go for her. we met a couple, he was 22 and she was 20. excellent time. even though her byfriend had a 10 1/2 inch cock and i am 7 1/4, she made me feel like a winner. needless to say, but my wife had a fantastic time with him and his stamina. not exagerating, he went for 1 1/2 hours and it was amazing to watch them.

Grampareg likes this.
  10. Eli

Eli New Member

If I may say I always liked older women .When I was twenty I would look at women in their thirties and forties. I once dated a woman fourteen years older than me, and sex was excellent!!

11. sandwich

Gold Member

I don't think it's bad or crazy. Older men are hot. I was nineteen myself when I discovered that. He wasn't as old as your crush, but he was 42 and a really great guy. We were together for a long time for someone my age (over 15 months). I lost my virginity to him and have very fond memories of him. He still calls me to say hi once in a while. Looking back, I broke up with him for all the wrong reasons. I think if I had not broken up with him at that point in time there is a possibility we would still be together, but I have no regrets.

12. Uncut4ever

Uncut4ever New Member

Well, I'm 64 and I'd like to find a younger (but not too young) lady who likes guys my age. I really think it would be difficult for me to relate to anyone younger than 50.

At one time I could chat it up with a lady and I'd be considered charming. Now if I do it, I'm looked upon as creepy. I wonder when I passed that threshold?

13. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I like a bit of wisdom and experience in a guy.

The art of chivalry has been lost a little in the younger generations. A good wooing and i'm putty in your hands lol.

14. linnyloohoo

linnyloohoo New Member

My SO is 12 years older than I am, we met when I was 19 & he was 32. He was my boss & we were both in it for just sex at first, but 4 years later we're still together. I do think him being older was a major factor in us getting together, i've always been in to older guys. I could never see being with someone my age.

15. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Interesting thread. I'm in my mid fifties. A few years bAck I was involved with a woman about 15 years my jr. I don't think it was my age that attrActed her. At the time her libido was going into overdrive. I wasn't her boss at work, I was her bosses boss. I think the position I was in attracted her and she wAs submissive at heart. Damn was the office sex good.

I can't help but wonder, a younger man can fuck your brains out, but an older man knows how to be a lover. Make love to her mind and the rest will follow.
    DG

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Lots of women seem to prefer older men, and most older men don't mind at all! ;) My wife is 10 years younger than I, and it seems perfectly normal. My first experience with younger women occurred when I was 45. She was 27. I was also her boss, so I resisted her advances for several months, but she finally "tricked" me into taking her along on a road trip. From there we became best friends for awhile and finally developed a romance. I also resisted that at first, but she insisted she'd always only been attracted to older guys. We'd have probably eventually married, but shortly after we decided to become a "couple" she discovered she was preggers from her previous bf and went back to him. (He was also my age.) She married him; I eventually married someone else.

She later divorced him at about the time my wife died, but by that time we'd lost contact with each other. She then married another older guy (older than me), and I married my current wife. She found me on Facebook a year ago. We've both wondered what could have been had we stayed together, but I'm at the age now where I'm starting to feel my age and would probably have a difficult time keeping up with her.