Any other guys enjoy their wives fucking around?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jerryman, Aug 15, 2014.

1. jerryman

Gold Member

Naked in white rocker.JPG It started off with my wife cheating, and when I found out, we quit having sex for almost a year.

Then, I found myself thinking about it when I jerked off. I would imagine her completely naked with her legs spread in the back seat of some guy's car, and him pounding the hell out of her with his naked cock, her moaning and asking for more, and deeper. I found myself having tremendous orgasms doing this.

When we at last started to have sex again, I noticed she was a much better fuck that she used to be, with all the practice she had been getting. I told her about my fantasies and she was more than happy to continue her outside sexual relationships. Now we're both happy with it.

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well I get turned on if I think she is flirting. And I like knowing guys want to fuck her . And if she brought up the fantasy that she would like to do a little swinging that is great. However only together. I would not want her to just go cheat. I masturbate all the time about her fantasies and mfm. But again, together not apart

Love2BKinky likes this.
  3. spanksfromdaddy

I have something similar. I like seeing my girlfriend get fucked by other guys or girls but I like to be involved too. Not into being cheated on at all but as long as it's something that's been agreed upon before hand it's a perfectly fine and encouraged by me.