[Ask a Girl] any ladies who disliked giving blowjobs, but now like doing it and what changed?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bbb2012, Nov 17, 2012.

1. bbb2012

bbb2012 New Member

Hey

any ladies out there who did not like giving blowjobs for whatever reasons and then changed and now like giving blowjobs? is yes, what changed for you? or for that matter, any ladies who liked giving blowjobs and then stopped or no longer like giving it? and if yes, what changed for you?

2. almostthere

Gold Member

For the wife it was marrige. She use to give me head all the time. Now i aint going nowhere so neither is she

3. ginger

Gold Member

I thought it had been proven that there is an edible substance that puts all women of sex, blow jobs and the like.....

It’s called Wedding Cake :whoa

4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I initially avoided this question at first, hoping to see some input from the ladies. I'm sure I'm not the only guy that would like to hear from them on this age old mystery. I'll throw in my two cents, but really want to hear from the women here.

Marriage:
    A couple posters have joked about this, but I have both heard this from many and experienced myself the horror stories of women seemingly loving to give oral as part of a healthy sex life before marriage, only to have some excuse after it, to not want to do it any more. With me, the excuse was "Your cock is too big for my small mouth and sucking you makes my jaw ache". Ok, so why wasn't this a factor before we were married?

I know I am far from the only guy that finds both giving and receiving oral and important part of normal, healthy sex. Women often ask, why do men cheat? Well, if he's no longer getting the kind of sex he had thought he'd have with you, this is often the reason. Just because you let your guy fuck you every night, doesn't mean he's satisfied. While it may be true with some men, just because he cums in you often, doesn't mean he's satisfied. Most of us want more, at least some of the time. The fuck me and go to sleep routine can get more stale than jerking off after a while. So, if you think your man's eye is straying, stop and think...
    Are you giving him what you did before you married him? If not, you may want to rethink this.

I once had a relationship with a woman that I was emotionally attached to enough to be married to, but after being with her for a while, I knew sexually, we weren't compatible. She made me wait for like 7 weeks, which was the longest ever btw. The first time we had sex was pretty normal. We made out. I gave her oral. She gave me oral. We fucked, We recovered, made out and fucked again. Pretty normal for a couple's first time and I thought it would only get better from there, right? No, I couldn't have been more wrong. After that, she didn't even want to make out. Sex happened only when she felt like it. Foreplay consisted of us getting naked, her grabbing my cock to make sure I was hard and she'd say "are you ready". This was my cue to lie on my back, so that she could ride my cock. I didn't feel guilty about this, as she had a really tight pussy and a big clit, that rubbed my shaft with every stroke. Because of this, she always would cum this way, often 2-3 times before I did. I had been on a dry spell before her, so I was ok with it at first. But, as time went by, I had to stop and ask myself, still as a younger man then, Could I go the rest of my life only having sex if she wanted it? Never eating pussy, or having my cock sucked? The honest answer was no. I knew that I'd end up cheating on her in the end, so I found a way to mutually end that relationship.

Pregnancy/Hormones:
    My first wife loved giving oral. Our sex life was great until she became pregnant. Suddenly, she couldn't stand cum in any form. Tasting it, it on her or in her all made her sick, she said. What I thought would be 9 months of loving and worry free bare back fucking, turning into sex because I was horny enough to be walking around hard. I could then get off by putting on a condom and fucking her til i got off and then had to quickly get off.

We had used condoms before and just after we were married, as she didn't want to use the pill. But, he doctor convinced her that it was a good choice after the baby. Never having been a fan of condoms in a committed relationship, I was thrilled. She soon returned to loving sucking me and the new found joy of cum in her pussy. Things were great for a while, til she started blaming her getting fat on the pill, and got off it. Now, however being spoiled without condoms, I found myself, with not being ready for another child, could only fuck her two weeks out of the month safely. Well, she liked being fucked bareback more than anything else, so those other two weeks turned in to no sex for me weeks, as selfishness set in. While I'd had been satisfied with mutual oral, she would not be. She said "if I can't have what I want" (my cock shooting inside her) "You can't have what you want" (being sucked off). Hooray for me :(

The Man:
    I met a post menopausal woman online. We found ourselves soon involved in an emotional relationship that was leading toward sex. I knew that because of her age, sex play would likely be infrequent. I had also learned that while she had dutifly sucked her men, she had never done to the point of swallowing. She had never really wanted to receive oral. She has a big clit and never had a problem cumming through intercourse, but had realized later in life how much most men enjoyed this, and was now open to it. She had told me that she hadn't had any sexual activity in a long time. even her toy had been retired. Lovingly washed and put in a box on a high shelf, thinking she'd never use it again. To my amazement, when things did turn sexual, her big fantasy is sucking me off and swallowing my cum, while i lick her and then enjoying sex flavored kisses with me deep inside her. That was majorly hot for me. I asked her later what had changed her. I didn't say it, but it had crossed my mind that she may have just been playing into my desires. The answer I got surprised me. She told me that she had never found other men as visually, emotionally and sexually attractive as she does me. Because of that, she desires all the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of our sexuality. Though we are on opposite coasts and both stressed by the economy, we hope to share in person some day. Her fantasy for that day is to take me home, get in the shower and wash each other. Then, suck me off and swallow me under the warm flowing water. After that, cuddling with me in her bed, so that I wake up from a nap relaxed, refreshed and long lasting, for a long, slow and sensual session of lovemaking. Mmmm...can't wait for that day.

Well, that's my personal experiences on this topic. I look forward to seeing what others have to say. Especially, the ladies.

xx

#4 Cappy_Dick, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  5. Barbwire

Gold Member

When I was in my early 20's two men forced me to my hands and knees and one raped my mouth while the other raped my vagina.

After that day, I was able to have vaginal sex with men but, could not tolerate giving oral sex. Everything about putting my mouth near a man's cock terrified me. I lived like that until my early 30's when I met my husband.

Something about him just made me want to try oral again. I remember the first time I took him into my mouth and started to ease into sucking him and having him touch my head. That freaked me out and I screamed at him, "Don't EVER touch my head!"

I didn't tell him exactly what had happened to me but he knew I was upset so, he didn't touch my head anymore. Now, all these years later, I've gotten to the point where I can handle a little fack fucking but, I still prefer to be in control.

I consider myself a work in progress but, I can honestly say I love sucking cock and want to one day to be able to allow myself to be skull fucked

Baby steps.

6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

I never wanted to be one of those girls who just up and quit giving their man head, and yes, we are married. but at one point, i just really didn't want to. balls smell. they just do. and that was a major turn off. even after i said something, and the problem was dealt with, i still just didn't want to. i had always done it, but part of me had only done it because i knew taht he enjoyed it (which, of course, men can tell that and they don't enjoy it as much...). What finally changed was that i decided I wanted to like doing it for him. And honestly, i watched Nina Hartley's head video, and it really made me think. Now, I LOVE going down on him. I get so into it I grind myself on his leg, his hand, the bed, whatever i can, moan and have even learned to deep throat. I used to HATE the taste of his cum, but now, I swallow. What changed? I decided to stop being a stingy b****. I realized that I'm going to be with him for the rest of my life, and I really LOVE sex. And sex gets old. I didn't want it to get old and boring, so we work on it. And now, I love being his BJ slave. It makes him so... expressive... and appreciative... and his groans and begging is just HOT!. it makes me want to do it more just to get the responses from him.

7. Benni

Benni Member

Ditto, and for the same reason (only it was my ex being drunk and abusive). I still can't get over that 'phobia' but hope to over time.

8. SWOJLO

Gold Member

REDICS GIRL "What finally changed was that i decided I wanted to like doing it for him. And honestly, i watched Nina Hartley's head video, and it really made me think. Now, I LOVE going down on him."

My question is, did you buy the video or did he get it for you?

#8 SWOJLO, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  9. redics_girl

i bought it myself.

10. redics_girl

he doesn't know that i had it, either.

11. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I bet he would love to watch it with you.

12. redics_girl

lol... i don't think he'd spend too much time watching it with his eyes rolled back into his head... there's a reason i watched it when he wasn't around. i actually wanted to watch it, not try to mimic it... ;)

13. Anotherday

Gold Member

Not a woman, but like others have said after being married awile the blowjobs almost disappeared. Now the wife has rediscovered the act in completely different way. It gives her great pleasure for me to take her mouth in a rather rough fashion. Quite often her hands are bound when we do this, but when I decide to not bind them I can tell her to touch herself while I take her, she can always cum very quickly like this. She's found that having me all the way into her throat and using her mouth is a huge turn on.