Any hot & steamy one night stand stories?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by txbbman2003, Mar 1, 2011.

1. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

I'll go first,

I had been talking to this one girl from one of those telephone date lines, this was before the advent of online dating websites, and after a week or two she invited me over to her apartment. We had dinner and then came back and started drinking screwdrivers. Eventually we became naked after some heavy foreplay and she started riding me on one of those bowl shaped papason chairs and we ended up breaking it. We moved to the floor where I pouned her doggy and then had up legs up over my shoulders. We then moved to her sofa and she rode me some more really hard and fast and then I pounded her some more doggy. We finished up on her bed where we had the bed banging against the bedroom wall. Needless to say we never saw each other after that encounter. She was alot of fun and very passionate...I hope we gave her neighbors a good earful that night! :lol
  2. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

i've never had a one night stand, but this thread has prompted me to ask.....

if you have such hot and steamy and great sex with someone, why keep it a one night stand? i don't really understand these things

3. backcheck64

backcheck64 Gold Member

I've had animalistic one nighters, but if it was really good, I went back for all I could get.
  4. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

I agree I do not understand the one night stand thing either. Perhaps because I have never had one (married my highschool sweat heart). Not that there wasn't chance as we both went to college in different cities. I am a big fan of knowing what my wife likes and she deffinatley knows what I like. Can just relax and have fun.
  5. Northside

Northside Member

Photos:
    I've had two like that. One was so wild we went all night and I was late to work in the morning. She told me her ex husband was a friend of mine as I drove her home. She didn't know I knew him. It made me very uncomfortable, so I never saw her again.

The second one, and that whole night would make a story in itself, told me she had a boyfriend but he was insanely jealous. She wanted to use me to get away from him. I don't play those games, but she was a great lay. I understood why he was jealous.
  6. SugarTush86

SugarTush86 New Member

Photos:
    I had a one-night stand with this girl back in university. The sex was really bad, but I thought that was just because we were both drunk. So I asked her on a date for the next weekend, then we had sex again (sober). It turns out, SHE was just really bad at sex. :)
    Not hot and/or steamy, but funny.
  7. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

Nope. My only one night stand was the night I lost my virginity and it was nothing to talk about.
  8. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Had what we both thought was going to be a one off opportunistic experience but was so intense that ended up lasting two and a half years.
    Relevant to the homebreaker thread.
    I'm with Backcheck64 on that one; if it's great sex, milk it for what it's worth!
  9. backcheck64

backcheck64 Gold Member

Mine were back in highschool and they were for numbers in a contest "who can bag the most cheerleaders"..though we did expand it to include the pep squads. I did set the mark on the most different high schools at 11 LOL. I was a slut.
  10. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Nope, I don't have any hot & steamy one night stand stories. When I was single, I'd have to get screaming drunk to have a one-nighter and being that drunk made for shitty sex....always.
  11. Beach

Beach New Member

Photos:
    Had only a few in my lifetime and they were both awkward and dissatisfaction ridden. Although the game was fun before....
  12. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

Well a I had a couple other one nighters that did develop into short lived flings. Pretty much when all their is is the sex then after a while that fizzles out and there's not much left between you and her lol.