Any Guys Round Their Prostate?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hil_hil, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

Hey,

Just wondering who hear has fingered their ass and managed to find their prostate. To be honest it took me a while but once I had found it man best orgasm I've ever had...To much cum though.

To be honest I don't see the need to put a dildo or anything up there seeing as..It can't really be pleasureable any further up than the prostate? Am I right? Give me some insight people.

2. jnrain

jnrain New Member

Well, I'm gay so I've had a number of things up there. While it's true that the prostate is the most pleasurable spot there, depending on what you enjoy there can be other pleasure to be gained from things like dildos and vibrators. My advice would be to get a small one, and just try it. Even just one that has built in vibration against your prostate could bring a lot more pleasure than you'd expect. :D

3. squrilmonkey

squrilmonkey New Member

i have just recently been curious about anal stimulation, but i am a little nervous about it and i would also like to introduce the idea in bed with my wife. from what i have heard that it is fantastis.

4. ItalianStud

ItalianStud New Member

Yeah I must agree, the prostate when stimulated correctly is an awsome feeling! It's hard for many men I'm assuming do to the fact that inserting someting in your hole can be hard to do, but once you've passed the sphincter and find the spot you are in for a good ride.... I sometimes massage my prostate while masterbating and it takes a little practice when handling that area because it's almost like masterbating the first time, but its worth the effort! I do have a relationship with a lot of women who have done the deed for me and find it arousing.... pictures on the internet or books of the male sexual anatomy can give a clue as to where the P-spot is....Good Luck!

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea. I have started to enjoy using my finger too. i first start off by masturbating, and then i go for the rear. Dildos just don't really do it anymore!:(:D

6. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Massaging the prostrate is wonderfully pleasurable. If you want something that really works and is comfortable try out the prostate massager at http://www.aneros.com. I bought one and I love it. No, this isn't a commercial and I get no kick back for mentioning their item.

7. Tommys_hot

Tommys_hot New Member

I may have to buy and try that Aneros! I LOVE anal stimulation! I usually start off with a butt plug and go to a dildo and ride it like there's no tomorrow.

8. dude22

dude22 New Member

can some one give me a link to a site showing a diagram as to where the prostate gland is in ur ass, cuz i cant find it :( every one ses it fels really good and i want to know what it feels like but dont know how to find it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.