Any guy ever watch his wife or gf with a much older man?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by gooseman1124, Dec 31, 2011.

1. gooseman1124

gooseman1124 New Member

Interest to know if there are any guys who have ever watched their wife or girlfriend having any form of sex with a much older man. I am talking more than 30 years older than her, or the guy well over 60. If so, how did it come about? What did they do? Was the old guy able to sustain an erection? Whose idea was it and why? Was it a turn on for either or both or result in failure?
    I've often thought that if a guy wanted to watch his girl with another guy that an older guy might be much less of a threat than a dude like himself. Your thoughts.

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I'm an older guy (67), and could probably not hold an erection nearly as long as when I was 20. But, I have something that a younger, harder, and even bigger penis doesn't have, experience, carnal knowledge, and compassion for women. I may not be able to bang her as long and as hard as most younger guys, but I don't think that's all women respond to, IMhO of course.

If you want to do this, make sure the guy is a bozo, and doesn't know what he's doing.

#2 pbs, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  3. luvitdoggystyle

luvitdoggystyle New Member

I'm an "older man" myself, and have been surprised at how many younger women/couples seem interested in this. As the Toby Keith song goes, "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was." I have had some opportunities to do this, but haven't acted on them.

4. ashlou1

ashlou1 New Member

I personally don't understand things like this.. Seems to be a strange thing to want to see. No offernce