Any good sleep-walking stories?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JackieTreehorn, Aug 21, 2016.

1. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

Inspired by a post in Random Facts...
    Anyone want to share your sleepwalking stories, either with you as the sleep-walker, or an encounter you might have had with one.

In college I woke up in the upstairs neighbor's apartment one night. I was terrified until I saw my car parked out front, so I knew I hadn't ventured across town. The interesting thing is, I had never been in their apartment, yet somehow I found the couch. Even brought my own comforter with me.

Alcohol was involved.

pebbles_bambam, Throbber and CLE32793 like this.
  2. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

My younger sister got up one night (it was late, 2-3 am) she started to walk towards our Mom's room so I ask her where she was going since I had a half bath and the other was across the house and I didn't want her to wake our Mom. She said she was going to let 'Kim' out of her cage. Kim is one of our other sisters. I suggested she let her be and she continued to ramble about her being in a cage and she needed to let her out, this went on for a minute or two. She finally shrugged and just went back to bed. I wish I could remember more of what she said.

One other time the same sister was talking in her sleep and I peeped around the corner to her room and she had her arms extended straight out in front of her (she was laying down) saying Egypt, Egypt.

3. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I woke up one night standing in front of the stove, I was doing something with the timer, now sure. Guess it was a good thing I wasn't trying to cook!

JackieTreehorn and Throbber like this.
  4. Throbber

Gold Member

One of my kids used to sleep walk from time to time. Hasn't done it in years though.

The funniest one I remember (wasn't funny at the time) was one night my wife and I are woke up by screaming. It was coming from the living room which was pitch black. One of our little ones was screaming Mommy Mommy. My wife jumped out of bed and started yelling my name. Which made me get up and grab a weapon. She knocked a few things over running out of our bedroom. We found one of our kids standing on the couch facing the wall. We got the situation taken care of and realized it was a sleep walking incident. The next day we got a good laugh out of it. I think that shaved about a week off of both our lives.

5. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

WOW!

Throbber likes this.
  6. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I never really sleep walked before, but back years ago when I had my blown out knee re-injured and operated on. I decided to add a few beers to my pain medication when I got home. To make a long story short I hallucinated a dream apparently of taking a piss over a waterfall to which I woke up finding myself standing in front of my bedroom window holding my dick and pissing on the closed window with the wife yelling and asking wtf was wrong with me. :D

7. pebbles_bambam

Gold Member

My nephew was staying with us a few days when he was young. Two of the three nights he stayed, he got up and peed on my house plant! :mad:

8. Hornychick

Gold Member

I used to sleep walk when I was younger. I still remember my mom waking me up in the hall way. Asking me what I was talking about.
    But I guess I got out of bed and went though my dresser and went in the living room looking for my library card.
    My mom woke up and heard me and I just remember her asking me what I was doing and I said I need my library card. Lol

9. fairlthick

Gold Member

I remember back when my girlfriend and I had a studio apartment, with the bathroom right next to our bed, I got up in the middle of the night bare ass naked walked through the living room and out the front door and proceeded to piss on the bushes in front of the parking area. She woke me up and said, "What are you doing?". I woke up and said, I'm taking a piss, WTF does it look like. Lol. ;):D

JackieTreehorn and CLE32793 like this.
  10. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Woke up in a strange bed..Oh wait...You said sleep walking!:D:D

JackieTreehorn and CLE32793 like this.
  11. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

On two instances I had been drinking, one I was at a friends house and I had passed out on the floor. They threw a blanket over me and I woke a few hours later, still drunk and had a conversation with the people that had drank moderately all night and were still up. Apparently there was football something on tv and I preceded to explain to them how I was a quarterback until I jsut feel back asleep. One other time at a party they took everyone's keys and we all crashed wherever, I woke before the sun came up and insisted to my best friend that it was time to go home since it was so bright outside, it was the street lights. She said I argued until I feel back asleep.

JackieTreehorn likes this.