Any good resources for a bigger couple?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by surreal_thoughts, Jun 23, 2012.

1. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I'm very new here to SF and have browsed around a bit and can tell everyone here is pretty cool and very open...so I thought I'd rack up the courage to ask from some help/guidance...

My better half and myself are bigger people...she's short...I'm extremely tall and sometimes the positions you find online or in books just don't work out for us due to height difference and being a bigger couple. When we do screw it's usually her on top or me on top but we've both wanted to try new positions. I've spent the past few days searching online and haven't found any good or useful resources.

Was wondering if there are others who are in the same boat and can share some of their hints and tricks, or if anyone knows of a good resource be it a book, website, blog, etc.

Just curious and we are both curious and horned up into adding a few new positions to our arsenal of fun ;)

2. tiffers

tiffers Member

Hmmm well have you tried using pillows to raise her up higher? How about on the sink counter, kitchen table, toilet seat ECT ECT??

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm not sure how big is big to you, but I consider me and mine "bigger" as well. I'm on the taller side for a female so he and myself match up with height pretty good.

I'm keen to doggy style. I love being bent over and it feels amazing. Another thing I like is a mock missionary style. Where I'm on my back with my ass propped up a little and him on his knees between my legs. He's standing on his knees thrusting like that and it's one of the best positions that I've tried.

It gives me more control to squirm around or slide him in and out. It allows him to pay mind to my breasts and clit or even me rub my clit easily while he's fucking me.

Try it if you haven't. :)

4. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Tiffers,

I think we tried using a pillow once, but it didn't seem to work out to well...I think neither of us knew where or how to place for the best angle, position, hold, etc. Would you happen to know any pointers or a site you can reference me to?

Currently we don't have our own place yet, but would like to explore the possibilities in other areas within the confine of our own privacy ;)

Just out or curiosity, how would a toilet seat work out exactly? It's not exactly spacious :lol

Those are some interesting ideas and food for thought Mittimer. We've tried doggy once but she's afraid I might slip out and go in the hole she's not comfortable or wanting to explore. I've tried the mock missionary style but it's hard for me to do because of my height and also I have bad knees from high school and college football. That is also a big factor :( We seem to be stuck in a hard place using furniture as a prop because of the differences in our height and because we are both bigger...so some of these pic by pic guides I've seen online or in books just don't work or are meant for us :(

#4 surreal_thoughts, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
  5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've done doggy many times and never came close to that position turning into anal sex. I'm short-ish and slim and generally only a few centimetres taller than most women so I can fit into anything. My tallest long-term partner was exactly my height. Where doggy may not work for you is your partner has to spread her legs for penetration and her thighs are probably a lot shorter than yours, so everything may not match up very well.

I can't think of anything else I'm afraid because I'm sort-of woman-sized and very (58kg) slim.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

The only time I've been penetrated in the wrong place was once years ago when my legs were over his shoulders. I've had a few near misses in the missionary position but never anything like it in doggy style.

While I'm overweight (but not morbidly obese) and some of my exes where also overweight, we've never had any restrictions on our enjoyment due to size issues, so I can't give any advice there.

7. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Dragon, we are both overweight but not morbidly obese. Any advise on positions you found helpful with your partners?

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Believe it or not my most difficulty came with my daughter's father. He was (still is) so skinny that his hip bones would stick into me in missionary position and would be quite painful. He also wasn't very good at supporting his own body weight so he seemed incredibly heavy even though he was the lightest I've ever had.