any girls want to be a slave trough cam

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by austinthehunter, Dec 16, 2014.

1. austinthehunter

austinthehunter New Member

message me daddy needs a slave asp

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass.
    Good luck :)

1000stars and Vman464 like this.
  3. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

You may have some luck with this sort of thing if you try posting in the "Adult Personals" sub forum. This section is for posting photos, videos and resulting discussions of said media. Other than the "Adult Personals" sub forum, most folks are here for the social aspects, not to pick up cyber partners.

xx

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm honestly not trying to be a douche here but please hear me out. I talked to you, granted, not on a sexual level, but still we chatted. You admitted you were only 18. Most women aren't going to call an 18 year old "Daddy" or be any sort of slave to them. You have trouble expressing yourself via text and understanding you can be hard at times. I'm sure voice may be a lot different.

Try looking for women to talk to first, I promise some of us really like to play, but generally not with someone who just walks in and wants to whip their dicks out.

I'm sure you're lovely to play with, but maybe try posting an introduction first so the ladies can get to know you rather then making posts every day looking for partners.

#4 Mittimer, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014