[Ask a Guy] Any girls/guys:Corsets for small breasts

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Ready2Please, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Ready2Please

Gold Member

So I am thinking of buying a corset to wear when my lover comes. I am small breasted. Do you think it will look good on me and push my boobs up a bit more. :lol

I like this one. A little sexy but sweet at the same time.

Thrilling Frills Corset

Thanks!!

2. AZman

AZman New Member

Mmmmmmm. Very nice choice! I like to slowly strip her while trying to keep our lips locked. Trust me, it is alot better than it sounds. But that looks kinda challenging and would require more lip-locking.......oh well!! I also like it when the undies don't match, or are very plain, because to me, it's as if I seduced HER. If the undies match, it is sorta like she planned it and I was seduced. I know, I know that is wierd, but it's a turn-on to seduce a lady that had no intentions of having sex.

3. sjerry

sjerry New Member

Sexy stuff. Guarantee he'll like it!

4. coldplayer85

coldplayer85 Member

If he doesn't like it, come over here, I'll make u know how I LOVE it! ;-D

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's sexy and cute all the same, but it wont push your bust up any. You need something with stronger boning and a better material. Good corsets run hundreds, not 40's and 60's, you're getting a thing cloth one with plastic boning.

I have larger B-cups and the only one I found to do my breasts any justice was a 250 dollar custom fit one that is triple layered with steel boning. Heh.

Though if you're ok with it just looking cute and sexy, the one you've chosen is fine.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Mmmmm, that's nice, and a nice idea.
    I will give you a breast lover's opinion but it's only mine: It's not the corset or push up thing that does it for me, it's what I will find under when I feel, when they are exposed for me to enjoy, when I feel them pressing against me when with someone standing close. THAT gets me going.
    If I was your lover, a T-shirt with nothing under, and some sweater over it would really do the trick for me, I would only think of when we get in private and ........ Okay, so you get the idea, my dirty mind is awake.
    Back to your question the corset is nice too but I don't know his tastes.

7. octavius

Gold Member

That's a very nice outfit. I would love that.

8. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Thanks for helping out everyone. I have been so busy and forgot I posted this. I'm going to VS & Fredricks today to see what I can find.

9. Trond

Gold Member

I bought a corset for my wife, and I think Mittimer is right. Also, it is extremely difficult to know how it will look before you try it on (which is why my wife and I went back and changed). One corset looked great at first sight, but when she tried it on, her boobs looked odd and "square", the one we settled on was expensive, but looks fantastic.